Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
Send a message via AIM to ZildjiaN
05-14-2010
Default bust a chill, stay a while

So yea, this isn't even her real name that she uses for here shoots since her last name is wright. But yea, shes been in my class for over 3 years, and shes mad chill. Just though it was crazy when I first found this. Shes still fine as hell though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tatum Troy Playboy Coed of the Week May 13

Tatum Troy is the Playboy Coed of the Week for May 13. Tatum Troy is studying Fashion Merchandising at Lone Star College, Texas, and attended The Woodlands College Park High School in Texas also.

(Shes also under the Co-Ed Girls Front page of Playboy.com)

Last edited by ZildjiaN; 05-16-2010 at 04:53 PM.
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
05-14-2010

did you shit your pants at her house
HALZRED
Level 42
Subtract from HALZRED's ReputationAdd to HALZRED's Reputation HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica HALZRED still downloads from Mythica
05-14-2010

i'd put it in her
Muddawg
nah, i was like, yeah.
Subtract from Muddawg's ReputationAdd to Muddawg's Reputation Muddawg is a novice
05-14-2010

nah i was like yeah

hi zildjy

Twitter - @Tva_Muddawg

I play lax, yo.
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
Subtract from ZildjiaN's ReputationAdd to ZildjiaN's Reputation ZildjiaN dun goofed
05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud21dawg View Post
hi zildjy
Hey baby cakes. How've you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak61 View Post
did you sh.t your pants at her house
No, just when I saw this picture. Thanks for asking. Btw, since you so interested in my sh.t, wanna wipe my ass?
freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
05-14-2010

i'm not interested in your shit, i'm interested in your completely embarrassing experiences because you're stupid

come to dallas i'll fuck you up bro
Kersey
Black Attack!
Subtract from Kersey's ReputationAdd to Kersey's Reputation Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield Kersey finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Kersey
05-14-2010

Interested in your shit?

You fucking shit yourself and ran away at the age of 18 or whatever the fuck you are. Quit acting like you ever even said anything to this girl, too.

nV. Blunt : you play with kersey who is the most known cheater lol

ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfreak61 View Post
i'm not interested in your sh.t, i'm interested in your completely embarrassing experiences because you're stupid

come to dallas i'll f.ck you up bro
How was it embarrassing if I totally dont live in that town, and left before anyone even saw it. Haha, dumb ass. And you dont even know that 1st story on how sick I was that night.

But anyways...

I'll be at dallas thanks to my sponor. But for your own being, if you even put a f.ckin finger on me bro, and you have no idea whats coming for you. Unlike you, I got nigguhs who got my back at events, and they know whats up. It just wont be the best idea, i mean unless you like getting your ass beat.

Last edited by ZildjiaN; 05-14-2010 at 01:01 PM.
ZildjiaN
DabbinZ
05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by II KeRsEy II View Post
Interested in your sh.t?

You f.cking sh.t yourself and ran away at the age of 18 or whatever the f.ck you are. Quit acting like you ever even said anything to this girl, too.
You dont even know the 1st of the story, so pretty much f.ck off unless you were there.

And she was in my classes for 3 years bro, and we did a f.ck load of projects together. But I guess you know more about me and my life than I do myself dude.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
05-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZildjiaN X View Post
I'll be at dallas thanks to my sponor. But for your own being, if you even put a f..kin finger on me bro, and you have no idea whats coming for you. Unlike you, I got nigguhs who got my back at events, and they know whats up. It just wont be the best idea, i mean unless you like getting your ass beat.
Spoiler!