Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
T sLiM
Level 39
Subtract from T sLiM's ReputationAdd to T sLiM's Reputation T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary
03-27-2012
Default 24?

Don't even think there is a thread for this lol which is surprising. Been going at this shit for 3 months straight now S8 E2 currently. Mustttttttttt finish.

* I will fear no evil, for you are with me. *
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
03-27-2012

First few seasons were fantastic, and like most good shows it got dragged on and repetitive. By the end it was too unrealistic and I disliked the last few seasons. Not that the earlier stuff was super realistic but like, you know what I mean
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

T sLiM
Level 39
Subtract from T sLiM's ReputationAdd to T sLiM's Reputation T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary T sLiM is legendary
03-27-2012

Yeah I get where your coming at but I've already finished most shows on netflix so it was something new to watch, really liking season 8 though got lots of good characters. (Horace from Lost is main terrorist in this one so far)

* I will fear no evil, for you are with me. *