Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
TuRk xFTWx
Level 17
Subtract from TuRk xFTWx's ReputationAdd to TuRk xFTWx's Reputation TuRk xFTWx is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TuRk xFTWx Send a message via MSN to TuRk xFTWx
07-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearshy View Post
The U.S. is at least 3 times bigger than North Korea - what the f.ck could they do to us?

I mean seriously.

Ignorant ass american, vietnam is 10x smaller than america and look what happened their. dumbass.
Add me for Halo Reach/Halo 3 MLG/Customs, Semi Pro hereeeeeeee.

Looking for 3 more kids for GB Team!

IAmKoopa
Level 28
Subtract from IAmKoopa's ReputationAdd to IAmKoopa's Reputation IAmKoopa is a novice
07-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
We have a defense system-- they won't touch us.
We cant touch them because (hypothetically) nuclear fallout could hit South Korea, China and/or Japan. We dont want the Chinese after us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Just Clutch View Post
1. Steelers
2. Vikings
3. Packers
4. Str8 Rippin
Vagrant
OLD BLUE
Subtract from Vagrant's ReputationAdd to Vagrant's Reputation Vagrant finally popped his Bubble Shield Vagrant finally popped his Bubble Shield Vagrant finally popped his Bubble Shield Vagrant finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
07-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRk xFTWx View Post
Ignorant ass american, vietnam is 10x smaller than america and look what happened their. dumbass.
The reason that a war with North Korea would be a lot different than our war with Vietnam is because the Vietnam war was mainly an exercise in futility attempting to fight in the jungle where the Vietnamese were well versed in warfare in that climate and we were totally foreign to it. In the political climate of today, that war wouldn't be an infantry war, it would be a few days of shock and awe followed by a surrender. Our mistake was trying to fight the Vietnamese the way they wanted to fight that war and they totally outclassed us in the jungle.

Another key point is that we would have eventually won in Vietnam had it not been, thankfully, for the intervention of the American people making the most unpopular war of all-time, right there with Iraq, a pivotal point in the election. We were losing tons of men by the day, but progress was being made.

Had we been fighting for something more important than a political ideology, and this should sound oddly familiar by now, then we would have stayed in and won it.

As mentioned previously, the way things would work now would be much different. In the case of North Korea, we will first try diplomacy. We have already seen this phase, but we have not seen it through. The next phase will be a period of stalemate provided North Korea does not wilt while we wait for our military assets abroad to finish the business in Iraq and Afghanistan. The third phase will be establishing a military presence off the coast of Korea and daring them to attack. The fourth phase will waiting for them to shoot first. The fifth and final phase will result in the North Korean delta. There will be no infantry presence in North Korea. It's all or nothing there. The isolated nature of the country makes it virtually impossible to create a military presence there. No choice but to bomb it. However, the difference here is that Obama will make sure to have the full support of the UN in whatever sanctions and restrictions will be placed on North Korea in the interim between now and when they force our hand. We will not approach North Korea unilaterally. We will approach them with UN backing or not at all.
T for ToXiC
Level 31
Subtract from T for ToXiC's ReputationAdd to T for ToXiC's Reputation T for ToXiC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to T for ToXiC
07-12-2009

Lol, Korea is the little dog who is always barking and is a little shit without balls. They can't do shit.
If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

I bloodypingu I
Lurker At The Threshold
Subtract from I bloodypingu I's ReputationAdd to I bloodypingu I's Reputation I bloodypingu I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I bloodypingu I
07-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRk xFTWx View Post
ur dum.
dumbass

"Music to me, might not be music to most"
-Buckethead

Dudeman27
Level 31
Subtract from Dudeman27's ReputationAdd to Dudeman27's Reputation Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield Dudeman27 finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Dudeman27 Send a message via Yahoo to Dudeman27
07-13-2009

I have 2 things to say:

1) Lets all move to Canada!

2) IMO, this video basically sums up everything there is to know about this conflict with North Korea (to lazy to embed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLFMf4chBc

North Korea = Crazy, America = Crazier.

Last edited by Dudeman27; 07-13-2009 at 06:13 PM.
IAmKoopa
Level 28
Subtract from IAmKoopa's ReputationAdd to IAmKoopa's Reputation IAmKoopa is a novice
07-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmKoopa View Post
We cant touch them because (hypothetically) nuclear fallout could hit South Korea, China and/or Japan. We dont want the Chinese after us.
Oh look someone used factual evidence to support their argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Just Clutch View Post
1. Steelers
2. Vikings
3. Packers
4. Str8 Rippin
denidzoja
Level 20
Subtract from denidzoja's ReputationAdd to denidzoja's Reputation denidzoja is a novice
07-30-2009

i hope they pull it off, GOODBYE Tsquared!
SELLING A 50 - PM ME