Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Siarnaq
The Endless Obsession.
Subtract from Siarnaq's ReputationAdd to Siarnaq's Reputation Siarnaq is legendary Siarnaq is legendary Siarnaq is legendary
10-10-2013

Ripped out the transmission to fix it, got a new differential and also getting new forged rods for the engine.

Also;
Brightside
because the internet
Subtract from Brightside's ReputationAdd to Brightside's Reputation Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000 Brightside IS OVER 9000
10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madvillan View Post
IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST A FUCKING CAR POST A MOD LIST WITH IT /RULES

jk, looks nice, drove a few; they sum bad bitches wit' a lotta attitude <3
I'm pretty sure it is stock
Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madvillan View Post
IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST A FUCKING CAR POST A MOD LIST WITH IT /RULES

jk, looks nice, drove a few; they sum bad bitches wit' a lotta attitude <3

Okay as follows.. 2013 3.5 Altima Coupe Standard Manual 6 speed Trans. Plasti-dip rims and Plastic accent surrounding the grill.. Also Plasti Dipped the Tail lights.. HID Kit conversion on front lights! "blue boomers"
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacongaming View Post

Okay as follows.. 2013 3.5 Altima Coupe Standard Manual 6 speed Trans. Plasti-dip rims and Plastic accent surrounding the grill.. Also Plasti Dipped the Tail lights.. HID Kit conversion on front lights! "blue boomers"
/cutsprings

in other news, the plans going into summer have been established. I was throwing around the idea to buy a cheap e30 and make it a project car while i dd the e46. realized i dont make nearly enough money to do a project the way i want to right now plus the e46 runs good and ive already put some skrill into it. so the things for summer:

Wheels ~$500
Coilovers ~$500 shipped

heres the wheels ill hopefully get, my friend initially showed me the link for these while i was looking for wheels last summer, but passed them up and he bought them. pretty sure they are 8.5 to 9.5 stagger. ive already talked to him about buying them off of him when summer comes around

on his dd:

IMG_1236 by durty30, on Flickr

and for the time being, im going with racelands. they are cheap and go low. this car will not see the track, nor any serious sliding. talked to a dude who had them on his and said they rode fine and that sealed the deal for me.

hopefully for christmas i can get some clear top tails.

also been looking into what lsd's for e46s run...
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
10-10-2013

Damn I havent posted my new vehicl3
www.youtube.com/JsGameRoom
Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pistol View Post
Damn I havent posted my new vehicl3
whatchu got pistol?
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-12-2013

2013 f150 and something else
Bacongaming
Level 24
10-12-2013

Quote:
2013 f150 and something else
something else? 0_0
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
10-12-2013

Something that will be fun in the snow with over 600hp
Bacongaming
Level 24
10-13-2013

Quote:
Something that will be fun in the snow with over 600hp
now i really wanna know!
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n