Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
07-07-2013

Basically sold my truck. Just have to wait until monday for finalization from their bank. That will be a huge stress relieve

"And as the pain set in, so did the realization; you were never coming home."
"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
Madvillan
Kapitän Klugscheißer
Subtract from Madvillan's ReputationAdd to Madvillan's Reputation Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000 Madvillan IS OVER 9000
07-07-2013

Please tell me you still have the fucking keys.

Rough Draft.

Official Procrastinator of THF, 2011 - Present

Always and Forever.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
Subtract from Admiral Twitchy's ReputationAdd to Admiral Twitchy's Reputation Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana Admiral Twitchy taps Cortana
07-07-2013

Yes I still have the keys and its at my house. Went to school with this kid for years anyway

"There's an elephant in the back of the room and he's standing in plain view. Everyone can see, that it looks just like me."
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr WhichGuy View Post
I can take more later but here is one. I'm actually pretty scared to drive it since I have barely watched drifting in person and never done it myself but want to learn. I let my friend drive last night in a parking lot. He tried to drift a little and ended up doing 3 doughnuts and stalling so this car isn't a joke. :o

whats under the hood? boosted sr20? or ka24?

240s are pretty much cheating when it comes to drifting so you should have no problem getting it to slide
Mr WhichGuy
Level 15
Subtract from Mr WhichGuy's ReputationAdd to Mr WhichGuy's Reputation Mr WhichGuy is stuck in campaign mode
07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
whats under the hood? boosted sr20? or ka24?

240s are pretty much cheating when it comes to drifting so you should have no problem getting it to slide
Built KA that's making a little over 400whp. Very long list of mods all for the purpose of drifting so it's almost completely ready but needs some minor changes. My friend looked at it and said needs a good tune, need to move the MAF further from the firewall, and should replace the intercooler piping (the guy had modified SR20 piping). I only paid $4500 for it and came with 6 drift spare wheels, spare engine, spare transmission, and 3 other boxes of parts (the guy was quitting the drift scene for good) so I couldn't pass it up lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHustle View Post
Mr WhichGuy, i'm pleased to inform you that you clearly have earned the title of, The Man. i'll strive to be a little more like you every day for the rest of my life
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
07-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr WhichGuy View Post
Built KA that's making a little over 400whp. Very long list of mods all for the purpose of drifting so it's almost completely ready but needs some minor changes. My friend looked at it and said needs a good tune, need to move the MAF further from the firewall, and should replace the intercooler piping (the guy had modified SR20 piping). I only paid $4500 for it and came with 6 drift spare wheels, spare engine, spare transmission, and 3 other boxes of parts (the guy was quitting the drift scene for good) so I couldn't pass it up lol.
with all the goodies that came with it, you could flip that for some cash..

do the little things that you mentioned. idk if thats what you bought it for, but you could easily
Mr WhichGuy
Level 15
Subtract from Mr WhichGuy's ReputationAdd to Mr WhichGuy's Reputation Mr WhichGuy is stuck in campaign mode
07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
with all the goodies that came with it, you could flip that for some cash..

do the little things that you mentioned. idk if thats what you bought it for, but you could easily

My friend actually found it for me to buy and him to resell for me for half the profit. But then I'm like I might want to keep it or at least to learn to drift then possibly sell it since I generally don't have the time to make it to the drift events (legit event at an old airport like once or twice a month).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHustle View Post
Mr WhichGuy, i'm pleased to inform you that you clearly have earned the title of, The Man. i'll strive to be a little more like you every day for the rest of my life
Brooney
Moderator [Ask for help]
Subtract from Brooney's ReputationAdd to Brooney's Reputation Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000
07-08-2013

There are rumours going on that a '69 Camaro ZL1 was imported last week. I don't know which conditions it's in, but I'm stoked to see it.

THF social media channels run non stop,
click and take a look around.

Last edited by Brooney; one fucking second ago at 03:13AM.
Admiral Twitchy
Level 39
07-08-2013

*officially* sold my truck. yes.

Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
07-09-2013

good job man!
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n