Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
why do you prefer 5 to 6 speeds?

also

ooh love the backround on this man^

going from 2 to 3 is pointless or 4 to 5.. you might as well skip 3 to go to 4 and then straight to 6 with the small foreign engines.. the only pro to 6 is downshifting is better
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
06-08-2013

I already have a nice car though so dont think I'll get a new one. And I can't think of many cars i would rather have for 22k than a 335i

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
.Eric.
Go Pack Go
Subtract from .Eric.'s ReputationAdd to .Eric.'s Reputation .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000 .Eric. IS OVER 9000
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
I already have a nice car though so dont think I'll get a new one. And I can't think of many cars i would rather have for 22k than a 335i

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
you really cant? i can think of a lot
Bacongaming
Level 24
Subtract from Bacongaming's ReputationAdd to Bacongaming's Reputation Bacongaming is a novice
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Eric. View Post
you really cant? i can think of a lot
top 3 of what you'd get under 22k?
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacongaming View Post
top 3 of what you'd get under 22k?

Is there a year limit? If so I'll say newer than 2000, and I can name more than 3

2011 Mustang 5.0 ( Yes I've seen them go for $20k) 400+ horsepower, with a motor that has been proven to hold over double that power

2006 Cadillac CTS-V. 400 horsepower, 4 doors, and is faster than the M5, and AMG benz of the same year.

Hell the 03 M3 > 335I

2003 z06 Corvette

If you go truck you have the SRT-10 Ram with the Viper Motor

( That's me just thinking speed)
www.youtube.com/JsGameRoom
The Pistol
Wannabe baller
Subtract from The Pistol's ReputationAdd to The Pistol's Reputation The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom The Pistol wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to The Pistol
06-08-2013

Luxury Wise?

Cadillac CTS-V of course

Older E55 AMG

Audi S4

volvo S80 Twin Turbo

At the end of the day..

Around an 06 CTS-V = Luxury, Power, comfort
www.youtube.com/JsGameRoom
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
06-08-2013

I don't need 400hp really haha. insurance would be way too high. also volvos are nice i work at a volvo dealership but i don't want a s80.. the s60 turbos are nice though. And im not buying any car older than mine since its a 2005. Prefer 08-09 or newer.

edit: also want 4 doors

Last edited by Vitality; 06-08-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Brooney
Moderator [Ask for help]
Subtract from Brooney's ReputationAdd to Brooney's Reputation Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000 Brooney IS OVER 9000
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
I don't need 400hp really haha. insurance would be way too high. also volvos are nice i work at a volvo dealership but i don't want a s80.. the s60 turbos are nice though. And im not buying any car older than mine since its a 2005. Prefer 08-09 or newer.
Get a V series volvo? I've picked up a few deliveries on the harbor for a few local dealerships/workshops and I really liked the V40's. And remember that Volvo's lose value quicker than any other car brand (minus sports cars), so getting a three year old in good conditions is not hard.

THF social media channels run non stop,
click and take a look around.

Last edited by Brooney; one fucking second ago at 03:13AM.
Bacongaming
Level 24
06-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pistol View Post
Luxury Wise?

Cadillac CTS-V of course

Older E55 AMG

Audi S4

volvo S80 Twin Turbo

At the end of the day..

Around an 06 CTS-V = Luxury, Power, comfort
you sure are loving that detroit muscle huh of that cts huh?
Bacon Gaming
Halo Pro Team
COD Pro Team

Tastelikeb4c0n
Deathb4c0n
Crimson b4c0n
Vitality
like whaaaaat
06-08-2013

not getting a volvo and i have never seen a v40. pretty sure they are not in the us. Also used volvos that are only a few years old are extremely hard to find, at least where im from.