Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Savagr
Level 21
Subtract from Savagr's ReputationAdd to Savagr's Reputation Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided Savagr is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via Skype™ to Savagr
02-26-2014

I've been watching videos and reading about the mod/SA for a while now and just now got around to playing it in depth. I can't get enough.

The other day I joined a server and spawned at my last location inside a jail, and there were two bandits in there robbing someone of their gear. I spawned behind them so they didn't see me, but whenever I spawn in it plays the sounds of all my guns reloading, which got their attention. I managed to shoot them both before they knew what hit them and split the loot with the bambi. I wish I was recording, it was amazing. The game is just full of epic encounters.

There are a lot of glitches currently but tbh I find some of them pretty funny. For example when a zombie follows you into a building, and their bottom half is in the floor. Glitching through the wall of a 3rd story building and falling to your death, however, is no fun.

This game is worth the money. It's only in alpha and it's the most fun game I currently own.