Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
tyleragent
Level 28
Subtract from tyleragent's ReputationAdd to tyleragent's Reputation tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-19-2011
Default Sony Vegas Problem/ Network Rendering

ok so im running into the usual vegas problems (who isnt) but im running into multiple ones at a time. i am running into the usual low memory problem, the unexpected error but this time i am getting crashes concerning my "avi.dll" file. i have all of my clips converted to lagarith avi files, so i have a ton of avi files. this particular avi.dll problem didnt start happening until a few days ago when i think i went over the number of files that vegas can handle or something. all these problems happening even when i render out as uncompressed avi, my video is around 11 minutes long.

has anyone had this problem too? also i heard that vegas has some sort of network rendering system, maybe this can help fix all these problems. if you know more about this could someone assist me or something, this thing is getting frustrating.
Alcom
constant
Subtract from Alcom's ReputationAdd to Alcom's Reputation Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Alcom
05-19-2011

in media manager did you replace all your prior clips with the same clip in uncompressed avi format? EVERY CLIP?

if you mix wmv's and avis and such it gets angry sometimes.

trying to figure out where you're going wrong... you're trying to render out avi uncompressed with the whole vid?

Play H2V
tyleragent
Level 28
Subtract from tyleragent's ReputationAdd to tyleragent's Reputation tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom tyleragent wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
05-19-2011

i didnt replace the old mp4 clips i created new lagarith avi versions for EVERY clip and imported them. only thing that i can do to not get that "red box" problem.

and ya im rying to render our uncompressed. is there a way to render out 2 or 3 avi files then stitch them together without having to movie them back into an editing program?