Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
LostMachinima
Level 29
Subtract from LostMachinima's ReputationAdd to LostMachinima's Reputation LostMachinima is on the rise to fame LostMachinima is on the rise to fame
05-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGTaLiTy View Post
Manual audio gain is an absolute must for professional audio work. If you plan on recording audio into the DSLR (which I have to do for work and Newspaper), it's an absolute necessity.
That's very true, forgot about that. But I have hacked firmware on my T2i anyway so I can manually do a lot of things, like gain.

Anyways, that rig is sweeet. Zacuto is the way to go.
Crest
Premium H3F Subscriber
Subtract from Crest's ReputationAdd to Crest's Reputation Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000 Crest IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Crest Send a message via Skype™ to Crest
05-16-2011

I'll eventually be able to get something similar I want to start another channel on YT and post stuff I'd film with my camera.

I need some sort of a video camera. I don't have the ability to film anything right now, let alone something fancy.

FraGTaLiTy
Level 48
Subtract from FraGTaLiTy's ReputationAdd to FraGTaLiTy's Reputation FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame FraGTaLiTy is on the rise to fame
05-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMachinima View Post
That's very true, forgot about that. But I have hacked firmware on my T2i anyway so I can manually do a lot of things, like gain.

Anyways, that rig is sweeet. Zacuto is the way to go.
Yeah man, stick with the t2i. Magic lantern is boss! I bought the 60D before t2i was released, otherwise I probably would have kept my t2i.
Alcom
constant
Subtract from Alcom's ReputationAdd to Alcom's Reputation Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Alcom
05-17-2011

f..kin bunny

ps: i like your vids

Play H2V