Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Immature but true.

Spoiler!
Coke
Being black.
Subtract from Coke's ReputationAdd to Coke's Reputation Coke is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Coke
10-20-2008

I guess this is a good thing...?

BeeArePro Is GOD
∞≤
Subtract from BeeArePro Is GOD's ReputationAdd to BeeArePro Is GOD's Reputation BeeArePro Is GOD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BeeArePro Is GOD
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea nd crumpets View Post
I was not being immature, only putting in my opinion on a selection.

Being immature would have been coming in here saying, "so to be an exclusive you have to either be helpful or suck NG off?"

NOW THAT is being immature.

Ben Cohen
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeRer View Post
2nd off: Contra, do you remember those games in the Ex. vs Mods we played on lockout and coagulation? I was playing with Shunt, and you were playing with Marked ahah. We pretty much dominated you guys, but damn that was fun. We ended up "winning" the tourney because I.. said so ahah.
Yes! We got killed big time. Marked and I are not the best. We are to damn old to be playing haha.

Yeah those were good times. Fun games. <3.
wingless
delirious
Subtract from wingless's ReputationAdd to wingless's Reputation wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000 wingless IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to wingless
10-20-2008

What is in H3F exclusives? Hmm...
tea nd crumpets
Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
Subtract from tea nd crumpets's ReputationAdd to tea nd crumpets's Reputation tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to tea nd crumpets
10-20-2008

*Waits for unlawful ban*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawnt Kim
Which guy are you going to be? The one who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, and takes it back into the rack? Or the guy who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, but descends anyway while his friends stand twenty feet away because he told them, 'If it staples me, donít come spot me, I want it to kill me' ?
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Please do elaborate, I don't browse 24/7 but I do not see many helpful posts by her.

Low strife should definitely be an ex, if not a mod.

When I help I go out of my way to help someone. I usually should be doing school work but when someone wants an outsiders opinion on how to get their ex girlfriend back, or if (blank) likes them, or ways to improve their sexual life then I'm there. I've answered questions in the past to newcomers who want to know about certain xbox questions, or even medical questions. I will go on a google frenzy to give them the answer they are looking for.

Don't count into consideration the number of people I have helped off the forum either when I didn't have the time, or the PM's I get to where my box gets full.

But like NG said it's not about being helpful anymore. So let's go after activity. I'm remained active since first joining in '07 and having one of the larger post counts for that join date. Posts that start and aid in conversation rather than full blown spam, posts that I feel are warranted rather than seeing how many threads I can post in one day. I've never been banned except the one time that I've asked for it, and I'm always genuine and don't suck .... in order to get where I am.

And so people don't go "she's only being added because of who she fucks". I was asked more than 6 months in advance last year before becoming his girlfriend. I recieved hate when I first joined the section from the other members but I think I grew into it, and hopefully want to think they've accepted me now.

There are far worse choices than myself, back off.
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

Prowl
Amazingly Randy
Subtract from Prowl's ReputationAdd to Prowl's Reputation Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary Prowl is legendary
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I thought vagrant stayed as Ex. I do remember that we finally got Colosto in and he was randomly removed the next day. Funny but sad.
Wasn't Colost the maker of the Exclusive proposal thread? If so, that's pretty ironic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
When I help I go out of my way to help someone. I usually should be doing school work but when someone wants an outsiders opinion on how to get their ex girlfriend back, or if (blank) likes them, or ways to improve their sexual life then I'm there. I've answered questions in the past to newcomers who want to know about certain xbox questions, or even medical questions. I will go on a google frenzy to give them the answer they are looking for.

Don't count into consideration the number of people I have helped off the forum either when I didn't have the time, or the PM's I get to where my box gets full.

But like NG said it's not about being helpful anymore. So let's go after activity. I'm remained active since first joining in '07 and having one of the larger post counts for that join date. Posts that start and aid in conversation rather than full blown spam, posts that I feel are warranted rather than seeing how many threads I can post in one day. I've never been banned except the one time that I've asked for it, and I'm always genuine and don't suck .... in order to get where I am.

And so people don't go "she's only being added because of who she f.cks". I was asked more than 6 months in advance last year before becoming his girlfriend. I recieved hate when I first joined the section from the other members but I think I grew into it, and hopefully want to think they've accepted me now.

There are far worse choices than myself, back off.
You're a pretty cool guy, I like ya.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-20-2008

Quote:
I was not being immature, only putting in my opinion on a selection.

Being immature would have been coming in here saying, "so to be an exclusive you have to either be helpful or suck NG off?"

NOW THAT is being immature.
I was saying that you should let it go, to save yourself to crossing the line into immaturity. You're being civil, for now.
Busy, busy, busy
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
Wasn't Colost the maker of the Exclusive proposal thread? If so, that's pretty ironic.

You're a pretty cool guy, I like ya.
He got TopEm to post it since he knew Z would just ignore it if he made it.
Spoiler!