Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Weren't you one of the ones Z just randomly removed (along with Colostomizer and Vagrant)?
I thought vagrant stayed as Ex. I do remember that we finally got Colosto in and he was randomly removed the next day. Funny but sad.
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I thought vagrant stayed as Ex. I do remember that we finally got Colosto in and he was randomly removed the next day. Funny but sad.
Vagrant was in and out more than NG in a jar of peanut butter.
Spoiler!
tea nd crumpets
Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
Subtract from tea nd crumpets's ReputationAdd to tea nd crumpets's Reputation tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to tea nd crumpets
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
I thought I made it clear that "helpful" wasn't necessarily the quality of post we're looking for.

lol
I'm sorry for not knowing my H3F history of name changes by heart okay?

And posts that matter? Only posts that matter that she ever give are the ones in girl help sticky and h3f sexline thread(is that the name of it?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawnt Kim
Which guy are you going to be? The one who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, and takes it back into the rack? Or the guy who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, but descends anyway while his friends stand twenty feet away because he told them, 'If it staples me, donít come spot me, I want it to kill me' ?
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea nd crumpets View Post
You know the name indica haze which is a good thing.

Quote:
And posts that matter? Only posts that matter that she ever give are the ones in girl help sticky and h3f sexline thread(is that the name of it?).
Those are two crucial threads for all of the teenage game addicts on this site. :P
Spoiler!
tea nd crumpets
Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
Subtract from tea nd crumpets's ReputationAdd to tea nd crumpets's Reputation tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000 tea nd crumpets IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
You know the name indica haze which is a good thing.

Those are two crucial threads for all of the teenage game addicts on this site. :P
I would say they are important, but not enough to be in the exclusives.

Look at the debate section, that's where most exclusives should come from.

Quote:
Which guy are you going to be? The one who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, and takes it back into the rack? Or the guy who walks out the bar, doesnít think he can do it, but descends anyway while his friends stand twenty feet away because he told them, 'If it staples me, donít come spot me, I want it to kill me' ?
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
10-20-2008

1st off: W00T! Finally! I've been wanting this section back more than anyone else (ok, maybe not more than Premium, but close to it) and I'm really glad it's back. Special shout out to NG for screwing up my game once again (it's at least the 3rd time, James Sullivan. We gotta talk.) and to the people who made this possible.

2nd off: Contra, do you remember those games in the Ex. vs Mods we played on lockout and coagulation? I was playing with Shunt, and you were playing with Marked ahah. We pretty much dominated you guys, but damn that was fun. We ended up "winning" the tourney because I.. said so ahah.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea nd crumpets View Post
I just thought it was funny, calm down.

Quote:
Then you and I and you and the majority of the moderator staff have a different opinion on what kind of posts have merit. There's no need to act immaturely and complain about the list, since decisions are final and were discussed for about a week.
Busy, busy, busy
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
Only 5 more tell 10K
SpArEEE
o|-<]:
Subtract from SpArEEE's ReputationAdd to SpArEEE's Reputation SpArEEE is a novice
10-20-2008

Quote:
Oh yeah, I'm in the workings of fixing that glitch.
Hey NG, that quote in your sig is about me. I just realized that. Sorry this is completely off topic.

Roll Forever.

tea nd crumpets
Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass
10-20-2008

Quote:
I just thought it was funny, calm down.

Then you and I and you and the majority of the moderator staff have a different opinion on what kind of posts have merit. There's no need to act immaturely and complain about the list, since decisions are final and were discussed for about a week.

I was not being immature, only putting in my opinion on a selection.

Being immature would have been coming in here saying, "so to be an exclusive you have to either be helpful or suck NG off?"

NOW THAT is being immature.

Quote: