Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
RIP
༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Subtract from RIP's ReputationAdd to RIP's Reputation RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000 RIP IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to RIP
10-20-2008

Good thing its back seemed like a chill area.

If I ever got admitted that would be nice.
༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノノEven his dongers call him teacher ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༽ノ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ༼༼ຈل ͜ຈ༽ノ

Thoros and Beric resurrect Cat Stark.

Jon Snow dies.
robyniscool
Level 28
Subtract from robyniscool's ReputationAdd to robyniscool's Reputation robyniscool is a novice
Send a message via MSN to robyniscool
10-20-2008

I can haz exclusives?

Add for FFA Customs
Maverick
Level 48
Subtract from Maverick's ReputationAdd to Maverick's Reputation Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000 Maverick IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

I'm so curious to see what goes on in the exclusives. It's like an itch I can't scratch.
Premium
I'm kind of a big deal
Subtract from Premium's ReputationAdd to Premium's Reputation Premium is legendary Premium is legendary Premium is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Premium
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea nd crumpets View Post
I saw this as well, and I also believe that you said this is not a complete list, that doesn't mean you will be taking the people off that don't deserve to be in the exclusives under your "requirements". Just admit it, the only way to get into the exclusives is to be know a person in the exclusives already and have a relationship(not a real life relationship) to them away from H3F.
Why would he admit it? It's not the case.

You the one who should "just admit it"... admit that you don't know when to drop it. How many times do you need to keep making the same point over and over? You've said your piece...let it go.

Midpoint
Level 40
Subtract from Midpoint's ReputationAdd to Midpoint's Reputation Midpoint is legendary Midpoint is legendary Midpoint is legendary
Send a message via AIM to Midpoint
10-20-2008

Quote:
I saw this as well, and I also believe that you said this is not a complete list, that doesn't mean you will be taking the people off that don't deserve to be in the exclusives under your "requirements". Just admit it, the only way to get into the exclusives is to be know a person in the exclusives already and have a relationship(not a real life relationship) to them away from H3F.
Def not true.

I don't communicate consistently with alot of people on that list, yet I was accepting of it when it was presented to us in the mod lounge.

And yes, there are a few other names that I would like to to see on the list, but this will be done progressively and in a controlled manner - unlike the floodgates of elitism in the past.

While Im not going to reveal specific details, I will say that there is honest and thorough discussion on this issue in the mod lounge, and we are attempting to make and keep this process as fair yet as enjoyable as possible.

There were numerous people who are "popular" or had relationships with people who were deciding, and were cut off the list.
Knoxy
>
Subtract from Knoxy's ReputationAdd to Knoxy's Reputation Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000 Knoxy IS OVER 9000
10-20-2008

Quote:
davo's not in. If that's not a sign that you don't get in from relationships with people I dunno what is.
Spoiler!
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
davo's not in. If that's not a sign that you don't get in from relationships with people I dunno what is.
lol.

10 char.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-20-2008

Quote:
My requirements? You're assuming that I, alone, have decreed what constitutes admission into the Exclusive section and that I, alone, make the decisions. I am but one vote, and of the people you're complaining about, I only voted for two of them.

Exclusives can, and may very well be removed.

And you're entirely wrong about needing some form of off-the-forum relationship, friendship I assume you meant, in order to gain access. Though I'm not quite clear on what you meant, since even playing over xbox live is off-forum.

Do you have to know a person? Well, it would certainly be in your favor if you're able to recognize members in the Exclusives since not knowing at least who they are says a lot about your social involvement in the community. But there's a great amount of deliberation done when adding exclusives and sifting through nominations; there's a lot of detailed, full descriptions and analysis done and when a member tries to nominate another member clearly out of their friendship with them, it's very obvious and is mostly discarded.

You're underestimating the process, but your arguments and talking points were predictable and inevitable. It was just a matter of who was going to say it first.

Quote:
Before I go to bed, I would like to show an example of favoritism.

http://www.halo3forum.com/4239144-post74.html

Everyone else in that thread who bypassed the filter got banned, MsTk didn't.

If that's not favoritism I don't know what is, and don't try and say you didn't see that because that only makes you look incompetent.
Actually, that was thoroughly discussed in that thread, and I commented on that not being favoritism because, and I quote, "I have never banned Cold Synergy for bypassing the filter and I think he's a piece of sh.t."

I'm not known for banning people for simply bypassing the filter.
Busy, busy, busy
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Actually, that was thoroughly discussed in that thread, and I commented on that not being favoritism because, and I quote, "I have never banned Cold Synergy for bypassing the filter and I think he's a piece of sh.t."

I'm not known for banning people for simply bypassing the filter.
OH rly?? lol

I wonder why??
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
hahaha, seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ├┼az3 > You View Post
OH rly?? lol

I wonder why??
Because I think it's a bullsh.t rule.

edit: lol I just asked Z about the possibility of removing it and he signed off. Baw.
Busy, busy, busy