Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Darth Hulk
Level 34
Subtract from Darth Hulk's ReputationAdd to Darth Hulk's Reputation Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Darth Hulk Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Hulk Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Hulk
02-18-2007
Default I ate Jesus

Jesus came to me with a garden hose and a rasberry salad, I told him to get lost, but he loooked so delicious i had to follow him down the monkey ladder and around to candyland. So I couldn't get a way and then I climbed a mountain and then I smoked a menthol and then i peed and then i said jeebus i'm gonna get you. Then I ate his punk ass like a candy cane.

TMNtothemotherfarkinT
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
02-18-2007

I approve of your lifestyle.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
02-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hulk View Post
Jesus came to me with a garden hose and a rasberry salad, I told him to get lost, but he loooked so delicious i had to follow him down the monkey ladder and around to candyland. So I couldn't get a way and then I climbed a mountain and then I smoked a menthol and then i peed and then i said jeebus i'm gonna get you. Then I ate his punk ass like a candy cane.

TMNtothemotherfarkinT
Probably the best thing ever posted at 3:30 AM.
Busy, busy, busy
Milerliteweight
Not Moderator!
Subtract from Milerliteweight's ReputationAdd to Milerliteweight's Reputation Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame Milerliteweight is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Milerliteweight
02-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Hulk View Post

TMNtothemotherfarkinT

That was amazing to read at 3:30 in the morning!! That was a nice pick me up. Man you are fucked up Hulk hahaha, how much did you take again?

-Miller

Thank Karizzma

Go to my fucking youtube channel and subscribe damn it!

ToRm3nT
Uber n00b
Subtract from ToRm3nT's ReputationAdd to ToRm3nT's Reputation ToRm3nT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ToRm3nT
02-18-2007

LOL @ NiceGuy (true). LOL @ Darth Hulk, I'm awake again . Although I have a feeling this would be funnier if Mobb posted it. And I dont know why. But since he didn't and you did, +rep
Add- Randy and Ant (old gamertag was Xx ToRm3nT xX)
Darth Hulk
Level 34
Subtract from Darth Hulk's ReputationAdd to Darth Hulk's Reputation Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame Darth Hulk is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Darth Hulk Send a message via Yahoo to Darth Hulk Send a message via Skype™ to Darth Hulk
02-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milerliteweight View Post
That was amazing to read at 3:30 in the morning!! That was a nice pick me up. Man you are f**ked up Hulk hahaha, how much did you take again?

-Miller

2 and a half mo fo

TMNT
SirTopEmHat
Exalted Legendary Member
Subtract from SirTopEmHat's ReputationAdd to SirTopEmHat's Reputation SirTopEmHat is on the rise to fame SirTopEmHat is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to SirTopEmHat
02-18-2007

You even had the courtesy to put this into the Religion Debate section. How thoughtful.
iStucK
Level 17
Subtract from iStucK's ReputationAdd to iStucK's Reputation iStucK is a novice
Send a message via MSN to iStucK
02-18-2007

Lol at... jebus.
Froggy618157725
Level 31
Subtract from Froggy618157725's ReputationAdd to Froggy618157725's Reputation Froggy618157725 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Froggy618157725 Send a message via MSN to Froggy618157725 Send a message via Yahoo to Froggy618157725
02-18-2007

Why am I up? And why did I decide that 2AM is a good time to start watching a movie? And why am I posting it here? To all those questions, I can offer only a chipmunk. Wait.... what? I think I need sleep.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life.

Thanks to Shystie for avatar
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
02-18-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy618157725 View Post
Why am I up? And why did I decide that 2AM is a good time to start watching a movie? And why am I posting it here? To all those questions, I can offer only a chipmunk. Wait.... what? I think I need sleep.
The only difference is SOMEONES trippin balls....