Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Brian_F
i
Subtract from Brian_F's ReputationAdd to Brian_F's Reputation Brian_F is on the rise to fame Brian_F is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Brian_F
01-16-2007

i believe in god because i am seeing my god right now.

eating it to.

mmm.... cheese nips...
eXodus318
Level 29
Subtract from eXodus318's ReputationAdd to eXodus318's Reputation eXodus318 is a novice
Send a message via MSN to eXodus318
01-16-2007

might as well believe in something rather than nothing.
GT:eXodus318
TriaD III
Level 14
Subtract from TriaD III's ReputationAdd to TriaD III's Reputation TriaD III is a novice
01-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXodus318 View Post
might as well believe in something rather than nothing.
I don't feel like it
"...atheism is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a 'non-astrologer' or a 'non-alchemist.' We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle."
-Sam Harris
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
01-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD III View Post
I don't feel like it
Well then don't, and leave everyone else the fuck alone about it. Nobody here is attacking your beliefs, stop acting victimized.
Busy, busy, busy
TriaD III
Level 14
Subtract from TriaD III's ReputationAdd to TriaD III's Reputation TriaD III is a novice
01-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Well then don't, and leave everyone else the f**k alone about it. Nobody here is attacking your beliefs, stop acting victimized.
What the hell are you talking about? I respect everyone's beliefs. They can attack mine all they want, it won't affect me. I have no idea where you got the idea that I feel victimized. Calm down.
"...atheism is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a 'non-astrologer' or a 'non-alchemist.' We do not have words for people who doubt that Elvis is still alive or that aliens have traversed the galaxy only to molest ranchers and their cattle."
-Sam Harris
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
01-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriaD III View Post
What the hell are you talking about? I respect everyone's beliefs. They can attack mine all they want, it won't affect me. I have no idea where you got the idea that I feel victimized. Calm down.
k. my bad.
Busy, busy, busy
Lammie
Level 100 Jolteon
Subtract from Lammie's ReputationAdd to Lammie's Reputation Lammie is on the rise to fame Lammie is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Lammie
01-16-2007

Have you not made 3 or 4 threads about basically the same thing?
Thank you.

Not mentioned in signature: Rebal <3
Lammiespace.

*Hip Thrust*
TriaD III
Level 14
01-16-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammie View Post
Have you not made 3 or 4 threads about basically the same thing?
I actually think they were more along the lines of "Do you believe in God?"
-Sam Harris
Mr.Pickles
Level 11
Subtract from Mr.Pickles's ReputationAdd to Mr.Pickles's Reputation Mr.Pickles is a novice
01-16-2007

haha i was totally wondering why froggy spelt God G_d at least i know now
Shoota619
Level 10
Subtract from Shoota619's ReputationAdd to Shoota619's Reputation Shoota619 is a novice
01-16-2007

i dont!..god is something that i have been raised since a lil kid to believe in..now i dont believe in him
although i do now and then get info on satan, and satanism, i find it very interesting and i hope to visit the black church in SF one day..
whenever i went to church, it seemed that all they did was beg for forgiveness of their sins and stuff which seemed stupid to me..satanism is more about controlling your own life..becoming your own god..and they dont sacrifice animals or anything like that...
if it wasnt for Satan, the Christian Church would have gone outta business long ago, bc they scare all christians into praising god or they will forever burn in hell..IMO