GiDeoN
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
Subtract from GiDeoN's ReputationAdd to GiDeoN's Reputation GiDeoN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to GiDeoN
11-11-2008

Crafty stop being a noob.
CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
11-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I wish there was. I never go to my User CP so I get the messages weeks after they've been sent.
That is the same problem I am having.
WTF iTz PhyRine
Level 14
Subtract from WTF iTz PhyRine's ReputationAdd to WTF iTz PhyRine's Reputation WTF iTz PhyRine is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WTF iTz PhyRine Send a message via Yahoo to WTF iTz PhyRine Send a message via Skype™ to WTF iTz PhyRine
11-12-2008

Theres a notification pop up I believe that it transfers you to the message once you click. I never took the time to read it.
AOL/Aim - PhyRinee
I BxB On Halo3
Bumper Jumper: RB+Y, Y, Y, RB

.add

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
11-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF iTz PhyRine View Post
Theres a notification pop up I believe that it transfers you to the message once you click. I never took the time to read it.
Jesus Christ.

For the last time, I am not talking about Private Messages.

PM's = NO.

VISITOR MESSAGES.

They are 2 completely different things.
WTF iTz PhyRine
Level 14
Subtract from WTF iTz PhyRine's ReputationAdd to WTF iTz PhyRine's Reputation WTF iTz PhyRine is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WTF iTz PhyRine Send a message via Yahoo to WTF iTz PhyRine Send a message via Skype™ to WTF iTz PhyRine
11-12-2008

Lol Lol Lol
AOL/Aim - PhyRinee
I BxB On Halo3

.add

WTF iTz PhyRine
Level 14
11-12-2008

This forum features a visitor messaging system that allows members to send messages to one another publicly.

If you do not want to receive visitor messages, you may disable the visitor messaging system.

Enable Visitor Messaging

You may limit the usage of your visitor messages to just moderators and your contacts.
Limit usage of Visitor Messages to Contacts and Moderators

I dont think this help butttt go to you User CP, Edit Option, VM
AOL/Aim - PhyRinee
I BxB On Halo3

.add

skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
11-16-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
That is the same problem I am having.
Nobody likes you, d00d.

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
11-16-2008

Yeah, there isn't.
Nasty
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Nasty's ReputationAdd to Nasty's Reputation Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield Nasty finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-20-2008

There is a setting in the admin CP to have notifications for pretty much everything. Might not be in this version of VB though, but if Z updates to 3.8 in the future it's in there!

Saw that and thought of this thread... so had to bump it for this random info.

EDIT - After more examination, the feature is in this version of VB. Z would just need to turn it on.

Last edited by Nasty; 12-21-2008 at 05:44 PM.