Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
11-22-2008

I just noticed my browser was doing that since adblock stopped working. Normally after it refreshes I'll get a pop up from H3F. I know it's this site since it will be the only window I have open and they pop up, I close it and they stop coming up.

It's been pissing me off the last few days. It's nothing on my end (I'M SURE OF) because i'm using ALL default settings on my firefox on my dads laptop, both my dads firefox and my firefox on the home computer do it (refreshing & pop-ups).
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

Z
Administrator
Subtract from Z's ReputationAdd to Z's Reputation Z is on the rise to fame Z is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Z Send a message via MSN to Z
11-22-2008

this problem will be solved in few weeks
XYOX
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from XYOX's ReputationAdd to XYOX's Reputation XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000 XYOX IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to XYOX
11-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z View Post
this problem will be solved in few weeks

it better be or ur fired
She only comes to me in my dreams
So sleep becomes routine
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

She only comes to me in my dreams

So sleep becomes addicting
It's not healthy, it's what makes you right
It's not healthy, it's what makes you...

ReezY
Level 19
Subtract from ReezY's ReputationAdd to ReezY's Reputation ReezY is a novice
11-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I just noticed my browser was doing that since adblock stopped working. Normally after it refreshes I'll get a pop up from H3F. I know it's this site since it will be the only window I have open and they pop up, I close it and they stop coming up.

It's been pissing me off the last few days. It's nothing on my end (I'M SURE OF) because i'm using ALL default settings on my firefox on my dads laptop, both my dads firefox and my firefox on the home computer do it (refreshing & pop-ups).
guy in your sig looks like a white Karma.

kinda
CONCUSSIONv2
Level 24
Subtract from CONCUSSIONv2's ReputationAdd to CONCUSSIONv2's Reputation CONCUSSIONv2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CONCUSSIONv2
12-09-2008

Noticed this too, gets a little annoying.

iTz l MiKeY l
Level 28
Subtract from iTz l MiKeY l's ReputationAdd to iTz l MiKeY l's Reputation iTz l MiKeY l is on the rise to fame iTz l MiKeY l is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to iTz l MiKeY l
12-09-2008

yea Mozilla refreshes much!!
Tyler
wut
Subtract from Tyler's ReputationAdd to Tyler's Reputation Tyler needs more help than Japan
12-09-2008

I've had it happen to. Very annoying.

Z, why a few weeks? Its just a simple reload issue that occurs. Well, thats what it seems like.

Z
Administrator
Subtract from Z's ReputationAdd to Z's Reputation Z is on the rise to fame Z is on the rise to fame
12-09-2008

test it now, and see if it still does it
Z
Administrator
12-09-2008

delete all the cache and the history shit from IE/FF and for the majority of the people, this should be fixed now
Trav
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Subtract from Trav's ReputationAdd to Trav's Reputation Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000 Trav IS OVER 9000
12-09-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z View Post
delete all the cache and the history sh.t from IE/FF and for the majority of the people, this should be fixed now
It's working much better now. Thank god, don't have to go back to the same page over and over again now.

Thanks Z.
I always thought there'd be time; turns out there's just roads.