Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum
 
 
Display Modes Thread Tools
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
TooMuchButtHair's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California!
Posts: 3,659
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
#51
06-16-2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotzeus View Post
Ive experienced this before.....and im sure a lot of people have.....But, it may be stronger if your more attached to the person...or bonded in a group/family.....

Quick example....I was in between an argument before.....Brother, the one in tears...Dad, the one all mad...When one of them started to talk....I felt what they felt...

Imagine being in the room and going to one emotion to the other....Its these types of experiences that makes me who I am.

Side note...Im not too opened on my experiences....Because...the more I explain the "crazier" I seem......I know, I take tons of those red pills dont I..
You absolutely strawmanned what I said, and responded to something I didn't say. Re-read what I said and then come back and respond.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
MsTkEyes's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 23,858
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
#52
06-16-2009
Default

Lol feeling the tension, wouldn't that be more of learned body language?
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

Cynic
Bored Stiff
Cynic's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,913
Subtract from Cynic's ReputationAdd to Cynic's Reputation Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000 Cynic IS OVER 9000
#53
06-16-2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotzeus View Post
Ive experienced this before.....and im sure a lot of people have.....But, it may be stronger if your more attached to the person...or bonded in a group/family.....

Quick example....I was in between an argument before.....Brother, the one in tears...Dad, the one all mad...When one of them started to talk....I felt what they felt...

Imagine being in the room and going to one emotion to the other....Its these types of experiences that makes me who I am.

Side note...Im not too opened on my experiences....Because...the more I explain the "crazier" I seem......I know, I take tons of those red pills dont I..
You should find different punctuation marks to use instead whoring the ellipses.

TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
TooMuchButtHair's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: California!
Posts: 3,659
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
#54
06-16-2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
Lol feeling the tension, wouldn't that be more of learned body language?
Exactly. What he failed to realize was that I was talking about something discussed in the video he posted - a guy said that when he walked into a room people had been arguing in, that one could feel the tension, even if there was no-one in there arguing now, and if said person had no past knowledge of said argument.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
gotzeus
Level 45
gotzeus's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 5,499
Subtract from gotzeus's ReputationAdd to gotzeus's Reputation gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000 gotzeus IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to gotzeus
#55
06-17-2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooMuchButtHair View Post
even if there was no-one in there arguing now
Now, if you would've said that in the first place.....Sorry.....Haven't watched that video all the way through......Now, that is impossible to prove....unless you experienced it for yourself......

Found out my experience....His is more clairvoyant
01000011
01101111
01101110
01110100
01100001
01100011
01110100
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off