Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Spence
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Spence's ReputationAdd to Spence's Reputation Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000 Spence IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Spence
02-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlepop View Post
Alright, well thats something new and I respect that. It advertises "competitive multiplayer" though. With what you just said I don't see their "competitive" mean the same as what it should mean.

I just wanted something new and fresh, and more importantly competitive. Similar to the reasons why H1 was such a success.
yeah, this most likely isnt going to be that kind of game. I think when they say competitive they are simply talking within the sense of their own game. like, competitive meaning PvP as opposed the the cooperative PvE side. you shouldn't be looking to this game for Game Battles or MLG events because it simply won't be catered towards that kind of audience. It is much more based around RPG elements than competitive elements.

If you are looking for the next big competitive shooter then I think you should look elsewhere because this game won't fit that need for you. I still suggest picking it up though because they are really trying something new and ambitious with it.