Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
Delay
Level 44
Subtract from Delay's ReputationAdd to Delay's Reputation Delay is legendary Delay is legendary Delay is legendary
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomini Patri View Post
If Jesus died why do you still talk to him? He's dead. Dead people don't hear.
This is elementary honestly dude. Because believers believe he rose from the dead and is alive, thus can hear you.

As for that video form venomfang a few posts up from mine. 6,000 year old world is never mentioned in the Bible.
I bloodypingu I
Lurker At The Threshold
Subtract from I bloodypingu I's ReputationAdd to I bloodypingu I's Reputation I bloodypingu I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I bloodypingu I
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sC DeLAy View Post
This is elementary honestly dude. Because believers believe he rose from the dead and is alive, thus can hear you.

As for that video form venomfang a few posts up from mine. 6,000 year old world is never mentioned in the Bible.
According to most creationist sites and most creationists, the earth is 6000 years old.

"Music to me, might not be music to most"
-Buckethead

TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bloodypingu I View Post
According to most creationist sites and most creationists, the earth is 6000 years old.
They use the genealogy provided in the Old Testament, including the age of each person given in the Old Testament, to give an age for the Earth. The age of the Earth, according to the Old Testament, the Earth is literally about 6400 years old.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
BiShoP
Killing Kittens for Fun
Subtract from BiShoP's ReputationAdd to BiShoP's Reputation BiShoP is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BiShoP
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I bloodypingu I View Post
Actually, an overwhelming amount of creationists believe in an old earth model as opposed to a young earth model. Somewhere around 80% of Christians maintain the old earth creationist viewpoint...

You know what they say about assumptions...
H 2 F R e G s
FMA Sn1p3R
Level 26
Subtract from FMA Sn1p3R's ReputationAdd to FMA Sn1p3R's Reputation FMA Sn1p3R is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FMA Sn1p3R
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
Oh here's something else: Who created god? Jesus created god. But god created Jesus, so how does that work?
What?, God Made Jesus.... God was already there
Killer Rhyno
Erected
Subtract from Killer Rhyno's ReputationAdd to Killer Rhyno's Reputation Killer Rhyno is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Killer Rhyno
03-28-2009

No,

god does not exist.

If you wanna know why, open up Word 2007 and give me a call.
BiShoP
Killing Kittens for Fun
Subtract from BiShoP's ReputationAdd to BiShoP's Reputation BiShoP is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BiShoP
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Rhyno View Post
No,

god does not exist.

If you wanna know why, open up Word 2007 and give me a call.
GTFO...
I don't care to give you a call, so if you want to make a claim that God does not exist, please state your reasons here.
H 2 F R e G s
tom31deecc FTW
Level 32
Subtract from tom31deecc FTW's ReputationAdd to tom31deecc FTW's Reputation tom31deecc FTW is a novice
Send a message via AIM to tom31deecc FTW Send a message via MSN to tom31deecc FTW
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiShoP View Post
GTFO...
I don't care to give you a call, so if you want to make a claim that God does not exist, please state your reasons here.
He doesn't have to back it up.
Hurricane LOL
Level 35
Subtract from Hurricane LOL's ReputationAdd to Hurricane LOL's Reputation Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Hurricane LOL
03-28-2009

lol god .
_ _

Gamertag: hi Hurricane

_ _
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
03-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom31deecc FTW View Post
He doesn't have to back it up.
That is not correct at all. He said god does not exist. That is a positive claim that requires evidence, and is completely different than saying there isn't any evidence indicating that god exists.
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .