Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum > Religion Debate

Display Modes Thread Tools
NickV
THF VIP Member
Subtract from NickV's ReputationAdd to NickV's Reputation NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000 NickV IS OVER 9000
01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiwicK View Post
When did I say they shouldn't, or can't? I'm not stereotyping anybody. I'm just ranting to the people who represent their religion.
Is he representing it then, or is he just living his life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiwicK View Post
Is it the debate section that's getting sh.tty? Or is it posters who mistake opinions for fiction facts?
Read some of the posts here. "Oh he said something that isn't a word but I still understand what he's saying."
RIP EvilLilElmo

Married to terv
Brightened
Level 33
Subtract from Brightened's ReputationAdd to Brightened's Reputation Brightened is a n00b
01-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuFf1n View Post
Is he representing it then, or is he just living his life?
Yes, he goes out of his way to represent it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belayet12 View Post

This site is crashing into troll hell, with elitist junkies, ignorant sports fans, pretentious douchebags swarming around and did i mention trolling?
K I D N E Y
Level 30
Subtract from K I D N E Y's ReputationAdd to K I D N E Y's Reputation K I D N E Y is a novice
Send a message via AIM to K I D N E Y
02-08-2010

I agree that he is a hippocrite and isnt'a true christian in his heart but does what religion wants him to do so he appears as one but, on the other hand what is so wrong with him beign worried about his son? I mena yes God has a plan and you can't change that but you can still think. I mean if everytime something went wrong we just gave up and said "it's part of God's plan" everythign would go to hell you know what im saying? But i also agree somewhat with your view on praying people have skewed what praying is supposed to be. I think people should pray instead of for hsi son, for God's plan to be revealed to us or through his son have it be shown to us.

Just my take on it
Maximum sig space is 500 pixels in height. Please resize the picture.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv185/Kidneythiefeh/scholorshipdone.jpg?t=1264098739

GT- K is for Kidney
Aim- kidneythiefeh