Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
BYD AnD OnE
Hi. I'm Steve
Subtract from BYD AnD OnE's ReputationAdd to BYD AnD OnE's Reputation BYD AnD OnE is a novice
12-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4rp View Post
i actually dont have any idea what im talking about.
i just know about it because it doesnt work in team fortress 2
actually... if I'm not mistaken you can bhop as sniper.
GT: S t e v e EH
Tyler
wut
Subtract from Tyler's ReputationAdd to Tyler's Reputation Tyler needs more help than Japan
12-01-2008

If I remember right, CS 1.6 was free. I can't find it on Steam anymore anyone know what I need to do to install CS 1.6?

NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
12-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by death_bringer View Post
If I remember right, CS 1.6 was free. I can't find it on Steam anymore anyone know what I need to do to install CS 1.6?
1.6 is 9 dollars

in the steam store just search "counter strike" and it should come up
Tyler
wut
Subtract from Tyler's ReputationAdd to Tyler's Reputation Tyler needs more help than Japan
12-01-2008

Oh. It used to be free. I had it installed on my old PC a long time ago.

Guess I can't play it then =[.

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
12-07-2008

If anyone wants to kick my ass i'll be in the Overclocked lan server today .
Al's sweet ass

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
12-07-2008

Counter-Strike was never free...

Was it?
BinoChrist
Broke w/ Expensive Taste
Subtract from BinoChrist's ReputationAdd to BinoChrist's Reputation BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield BinoChrist finally popped his Bubble Shield
12-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyVertan View Post
Counter-Strike was never free...

Was it?
It was never free. I think it came with the original Half Life though.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
12-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinoChrist View Post
It was never free. I think it came with the original Half Life though.
Nope, CS:S (the original version/updated versions, all retail copies essentially) come with HL2: Death match and Day of Defeat: Source
Al's sweet ass

CraftyVertan
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from CraftyVertan's ReputationAdd to CraftyVertan's Reputation CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000 CraftyVertan IS OVER 9000
12-07-2008

It used to come with Half Life.

Not anymore, though.
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
12-07-2008

anyone have an up to date cs source fps config? i used to have casey's fps config which was updated in 06. are there any new ones out that i could use?