Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming

Display Modes Thread Tools
Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tophs
06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I iLL SKilL I View Post
Doing Act 1 & 2 Inferno right now on my DH if anyone wants to play, MarcosRunsIt#1585

Woke up to a bit over 40 mill in AH today, glad a good amount of my old barb shit sold so I can rebuild him now
Should have tried RMAH.

Ill do act 2 later, i just got off work and need some sleep;

Tophs
Level 49
Subtract from Tophs's ReputationAdd to Tophs's Reputation Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana Tophs taps Cortana
06-13-2012

Act 2 inferno anyone?

Tophs#1538

HSS Epic
Level 31
Subtract from HSS Epic's ReputationAdd to HSS Epic's Reputation HSS Epic is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HSS Epic Send a message via Yahoo to HSS Epic
06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tophs View Post
Act 2 inferno anyone?

Tophs#1538
Ha! I wish....
GamerTag - Epik CB

My Teams clips and matches
I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I iLL SKilL I Send a message via MSN to I iLL SKilL I
06-13-2012

In a bidding war for the best barb belt i've ever seen in the AH, sucks because bid was at 3m when it started and it's already up to 8 mill with a day left still :[ Hopefully it doesn't go higher then 10-13 mill, most i'm willing to pay for it

RMAH really fucked shit up, everything has skyrocketed in price and a lot of high end items are only available there now.
GT: I iLL SkilL l

Last edited by I iLL SKilL I; 06-13-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Tophs
Level 49
06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I iLL SKilL I View Post
In a bidding war for the best barb belt i've ever seen in the AH, sucks because bid was at 3m when it started and it's already up to 8 mill with a day left still :[ Hopefully it doesn't go higher then 10-13 mill, most i'm willing to pay for it

RMAH really fucked shit up, everything has skyrocketed in price and a lot of high end items are only available there now.
Ya i had a feeling that would happen.

I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
Subtract from I iLL SKilL I's ReputationAdd to I iLL SKilL I's Reputation I iLL SKilL I is a novice
06-13-2012

Started tossing up some stuff on RMAH to see how it is(1 good item for $15, rest I considered to be pretty crap for $3). Surprised that the $3 are actually selling, 5 already sold. I guess this is a way to good way to start building up some money. Eventually you'll get $250 and that is max an item can be so you can probably snipe some really good shit.
How2
Level 30
Subtract from How2's ReputationAdd to How2's Reputation How2 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to How2
06-14-2012

what kind of stuff are u putting up in RMAH that actually sells? just curious
Me eating shit on a wakeboard, enjoy
I iLL SKilL I
Level 32
06-14-2012

It was just random armor with some main stat/vit/all resist, don't really remember exactly what items I put up TBH aside from the $15 ring(has high vit/str/all resist). I just tossed stuff up I had laying around in my stash.
In My Crossfire
Level 30
Subtract from In My Crossfire's ReputationAdd to In My Crossfire's Reputation In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield In My Crossfire finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via Skype™ to In My Crossfire
06-14-2012

lmao, 2 and a half weeks of playing the game (I've taken a break for the last while) and I havent hit a mill yet. I haven't gotten to inferno mind you, but still, just not gotten many items that are worth a good bit yet.

I talked to a friend who said levelling his blacksmith to high levels and crafting stuff is great money, I can see this being true, but is it really worth training him?
Remnants - My Halo 3/R Montage - Edited by MK

Waitin' for a fix so I can get my fix
SL0WandP41NFUL
Level 28
Subtract from SL0WandP41NFUL's ReputationAdd to SL0WandP41NFUL's Reputation SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield SL0WandP41NFUL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to SL0WandP41NFUL Send a message via Skype™ to SL0WandP41NFUL
06-14-2012

I don't even know what to say...