Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
ThanatoZ
Level 33
Subtract from ThanatoZ's ReputationAdd to ThanatoZ's Reputation ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000 ThanatoZ IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to ThanatoZ
08-28-2009

Hello, I want to run for judge in this competition and I know it might sound like a joke but I am actually pretty skilled with movies (of course montages as well) in general. I am currently following a course called Music and Films where I compose scores and study scores in movies (How it affects you emotionally, the importance of sub-notes, etc). I have been a Halo 3 montage enthusiast for a very long time now and since that time I have been studying to find out what makes a montage viewer-friendly (Don't know if that's the right way to put it). I believe I have what it takes to be able to become a H3MC2 judge.

Thank you for your time.

Contact Info:

AIM: callmeashorty@hotmail.com (Don't Ask)
GT: ThanatoZ iZ GoD

Last edited by ThanatoZ; 08-28-2009 at 03:26 PM.
ZandeR LOL
Level 13
Subtract from ZandeR LOL's ReputationAdd to ZandeR LOL's Reputation ZandeR LOL is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to ZandeR LOL Send a message via AIM to ZandeR LOL Send a message via MSN to ZandeR LOL
08-28-2009

You do know you won't be able to enter a video right?
Aim = ZandeR In HD
GT/s = Infiict & DeFeaT Fetish

For Assholes, This Isn't My First H3F Account And Have Over 1K Posts On Several Forums.
xTC Karma
Level 10
Subtract from xTC Karma's ReputationAdd to xTC Karma's Reputation xTC Karma is a novice
08-29-2009
can't wait to see all the good montages
SleepY v1
Level 25
Subtract from SleepY v1's ReputationAdd to SleepY v1's Reputation SleepY v1 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SleepY v1 Send a message via MSN to SleepY v1 Send a message via Skype™ to SleepY v1
08-31-2009

I guess I could be a judge.

AIM - Ben Luvs Rugrats

Reason why- Well, I have a good taste in tages and I really know when a tage is good or bad. I'm usually always available so if you are to need anything from me, all you have to do is hit me up on AIM. There are many more reasons, I just can't think of them.

Pce.
Sup yo.
NepR
Level 18
Subtract from NepR's ReputationAdd to NepR's Reputation NepR is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to NepR Send a message via AIM to NepR Send a message via MSN to NepR Send a message via Yahoo to NepR
09-01-2009

AIM: xNepR

I would like to become a judge for this competition. I have alot of past experiences with competitions and movies in general as I am a Vault Tech for SourceRadio.com (now "TheMovieVault.net"). I have even organized my own movie competition for a cod4 website called "CoD4Pro.net" which is now dead but If needed i'm sure the previous owner of that would vouch on my behalf. Other than being around other website movie competitions I have some experience and great understand for Halo 3 montages, machinima, funtages, and somewhat with trick-jumping videos. I myself have made a number of funtages for halo going back to Halo 2 (I will list if needed). On a more serious note i have taken steps forward to get involved in the more serious Halo 3 Community starting with my directing in Dutchys mini vid called "Dutchy is the Man". Atiemark and I worked a long time on that so i know what goes into making a Halo 3 Montage. I am available roughly 50+ hrs during the week while school is in session so I have the time if any extensive work is needed. Also it would be nice to receive a "No" or something if i don't qualify instead of no response lol. Thanks for reading.

If there is anything I should elaborate on or if you have questions let me know =)
The Lawl-A-Caust
My Final Funtage =)

The largest collection of frag movies you will find.
Register to upload your films.
TheMovieVault Now With Halo 3!
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
09-01-2009

I vote not nepr!

I bet he would be a very good judge.
MHMonoNokE
Level 13
Subtract from MHMonoNokE's ReputationAdd to MHMonoNokE's Reputation MHMonoNokE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to MHMonoNokE
09-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by NepR View Post

I would like to become a judge for this competition. I have alot of past experiences with competitions and movies in general as I am a Vault Tech for SourceRadio.com (now "TheMovieVault.net"). I have even organized my own movie competition for a cod4 website called "CoD4Pro.net" which is now dead but If needed i'm sure the previous owner of that would vouch on my behalf. Other than being around other website movie competitions I have some experience and great understand for Halo 3 montages, machinima, funtages, and somewhat with trick-jumping videos. I myself have made a number of funtages for halo going back to Halo 2 (I will list if needed). On a more serious note i have taken steps forward to get involved in the more serious Halo 3 Community starting with my directing in Dutchys mini vid called "Dutchy is the Man". Atiemark and I worked a long time on that so i know what goes into making a Halo 3 Montage. I am available roughly 50+ hrs during the week while school is in session so I have the time if any extensive work is needed. Also it would be nice to receive a "No" or something if i don't qualify instead of no response lol. Thanks for reading.

If there is anything I should elaborate on or if you have questions let me know =)
I vote for you good sir
ReziLienT
Level 28
Subtract from ReziLienT's ReputationAdd to ReziLienT's Reputation ReziLienT is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ReziLienT
09-04-2009

Hey what's going on everyone? It's ReziLienT, and I would like to become a judge for the 2nd H3F movie competition. I've been around montages for 3 years now (at H3F two years), and I've seen the growth of montages in this community. I'm an avid montage maker myself, having over 100,000 views total on all of my youtube halo-related videos, so I know the time and effort that's needed in order to create a successful video. And also, I'm a personable guy who's easy to talk to about halo or about anything. I'm a fan of all types of halo videos, so my opinion is non-biased and entertainment based. Thanks for your time guys, and I hope you decide to pick me as one of the final judges. Thank you.

AIM: slightykiwiish
EMAIL : jcanuso@penncharter.com

Last edited by ReziLienT; 09-04-2009 at 02:03 PM.
MoleratFilms
Level 11
Subtract from MoleratFilms's ReputationAdd to MoleratFilms's Reputation MoleratFilms is a novice
09-09-2009

Wow......... my pc was magically formatted, so the dualtage I was workin on that had some competition in it.......... IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MoleratFilms
Level 11
Subtract from MoleratFilms's ReputationAdd to MoleratFilms's Reputation MoleratFilms is a novice
09-09-2009

This absolutely SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!