Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic

Display Modes Thread Tools
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuttny View Post
If BJ beats Fitch, he's gonna make a statement.

P.S. - Would LOVE to see Rashad knock out Shogun.
Hater!!! Fuck Rashad.
riot
Level 41
Subtract from riot's ReputationAdd to riot's Reputation riot is a novice
02-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smuttny View Post
If BJ beats Fitch, he's gonna make a statement.

P.S. - Would LOVE to see Rashad knock out Shogun.
I hope you die, right meow.

and for an update on Velasquez, incase somebody didn't see this yet..

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22122/inju...n-date-tbd.mma

@ madmax, I think Shields should of fought Fitch for the #1 contendership, not Kampann, 'cause I bet if Kampmann won that fight, which he almost did, he probably wouldn't of even got a title shot. and I would bet money on Fitch destroying Shields.

aaaaaaaand, although Fitch is fighting Penn, and if he beats Penn by another loooong, boooooring decision, I wouldn't give him a title shot. Maybe after two more victories.

Last edited by riot; 02-01-2011 at 11:28 PM.
Gift of Gab
Level 23
Subtract from Gift of Gab's ReputationAdd to Gift of Gab's Reputation Gift of Gab is a novice
02-02-2011

I met Cain on Saturday night, he was at my uncle's restaurant which is down the street from the HP Pavillion, where the Strikeforce fights were.

riot
Level 41
02-02-2011

pics or didn't happen
madmax89
Level 26
Subtract from madmax89's ReputationAdd to madmax89's Reputation madmax89 is a novice
02-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiøT View Post
I hope you die, right meow.

and for an update on Velasquez, incase somebody didn't see this yet..

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22122/inju...n-date-tbd.mma

@ madmax, I think Shields should of fought Fitch for the #1 contendership, not Kampann, 'cause I bet if Kampmann won that fight, which he almost did, he probably wouldn't of even got a title shot. and I would bet money on Fitch destroying Shields.

aaaaaaaand, although Fitch is fighting Penn, and if he beats Penn by another loooong, boooooring decision, I wouldn't give him a title shot. Maybe after two more victories.

I know the guy is mad boring and i dont think he would even beat BJ in the first place but he does have five wins since losing to GSP. If he gets BJ thats 6. The man deserves another title shot. Hes been f.cked over with that title shot for mad long now.

P.S. Cant f.cking wait for all the awesome fights that are happening this year. sh.t is gonna be crazy.

Anderson Silva vs Vitor
Griffin vs Franklin
Jones vs Bader
Pettis vs Guida
Aldo vs Hominick
Couture vs Machida
JDS vs Lesnar
GSP vs Shields
BJ vs Fitch
Fedor vs Antonio Silva
Overeem vs Werdum
Shogun vs Evans
Edgar vs Maynard

And those are only up to the summer.

Good f.cking year.

Last edited by madmax89; 02-02-2011 at 02:03 AM.
riot
Level 41
02-02-2011

A lot of people have been on winning streaks and haven't gotten a title shot yet. Look at Sotiropoulos, 7-0 in the UFC, and he went the distance twice. Bader is 5-0, Jones is gonna be one hell of a test for him, though.

sorry, I can't really think of other fighters but I'm sure there are others out there lol. and I don't disagree that Fitch does deserve another title shot, but like, he got dominated by GSP already. You can understand Dana is iffy about giving him another title shot just to watch him get his ass kicked again. Who knows if that's what will happen, but it's 99% likely.

It's too bad him and Kos are training partners, that would be a good fight.

I'm excited to see Machida vs Couture! It would be sad to see Machida loose three straight, I would look back at when Joe Rogan said "Welcome to the Machida era" and laugh.
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-02-2011

I'm just a dreamer sometimes because I like to see people with personalities I enjoy win fights. I understand the odds and the different assets each fighter brings to the ring, but in a lot of cases my gut just wants my boy to win, lol. Am I alone in this?

I want to see BJ Penn take the title again. I know that competition has never been stiffer, but how f..king glorious would it be to see him wipe the floor with the division and get his belt back. Oh man. I want to see Couture go out in legendary fashion, also.

P.S. - I had no idea Pettis would be fighting Guida. If he loses, does he lose his title shot? That's f..ked up, lol.

Last edited by Smuttny; 02-02-2011 at 02:44 AM.
riot
Level 41
02-02-2011

who's your boy? BJ? or Gayshad? lol

and not to sound like a nut-ridding GSP fan, because I'm a BJ fan myself, but GSP > Penn for a third time, like nothing.

edit: now that I re-read this post, I made it sound like GSP is gonna be the champ forever.. but Penn wouldn't be able to beat GSP anyway.
madmax89
Level 26
02-02-2011

Hey man im hoping BJ gets his title back too but it would be a pretty hard ass fight with GSP. I honestly dont know who would win at this point in their careers. GSP seems to be in his prime but doesnt really finish fights while the beating BJ put on Hughes cant be denied.

As for Pettis he probably will lose the title shot if he loses to Guida but as much as i like him i wont be too sad cause im huge fan of Guida as well and always hoped he would get a title shot and after beating Gomi if he manages to get through Pettis he would definetly be on the way to that shot.

Never been a fan of Machida and Randy is my boy always. I would love to see him fight Machida, win and go out like the legendary motherfucker that he is.

P.S. There is possible talks of Florian wanting to go down to 145 to fight Aldo. That would be nasty. But once again pretty sure Aldo would run through him.
Smuttny
The People's Champion
Subtract from Smuttny's ReputationAdd to Smuttny's Reputation Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000 Smuttny IS OVER 9000
02-02-2011

Florian is really awesome, and I think he can make some upsets at 155. I don't count him out, because he's one of the few people that actually finishes fights. But we gotta be real, anybody who gets in a cage with Jose Aldo is going to get their bones chewed up and spit out. No matter how much they weigh.