Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
UncutFighter
Level 29
Subtract from UncutFighter's ReputationAdd to UncutFighter's Reputation UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to UncutFighter Send a message via Skype™ to UncutFighter
04-10-2012
Default VDUB and Easycap help

Ok so,
Recently I ordered and got an Easycap D60 SD quality cap card. I got it setup and vdub is working with it and recording.

Heres my problem. When im ready to cut my clips from the file that i drag in to vdub, when i try to skip to the part i want to view its supppper slow and says Decoding frame (insert number like 2342) And it takes close to an hour just to get it to load to that part and even then its still hard to view.

So I tryed vegas and it just shows the first frame of the vid and plays audio. Even rendering just shows the first frame.
I am using the default Uncompressed YUV Full AVI quality codec for capping with it.

This is really frustrating me and any help will be appreciated
UncutFighter
Level 29
Subtract from UncutFighter's ReputationAdd to UncutFighter's Reputation UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield UncutFighter finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to UncutFighter Send a message via Skype™ to UncutFighter
04-11-2012

bump
StObrist
Level 28
Subtract from StObrist's ReputationAdd to StObrist's Reputation StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin' StObrist is osageballin'
04-11-2012

I had the same problem when I was using vdub, I don't have a fix but what I would do is watch the film in windows media player and just write down the start/stop time of whatever I wanted to render out in notepad then set the little ticks in vdub for that time and render. It still takes a while to get it to actually start rendering the part out but it was the best solution I came up with.
S a L a Y a

UncutFighter
Level 29
04-11-2012

well salay looks like i found a new program that works called InterVideo WinDVR 3

work with vegas and same quality