Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Complete Off-Topic > Movies & Television

Display Modes Thread Tools
Dεjasaki
High Vision
Subtract from Dεjasaki's ReputationAdd to Dεjasaki's Reputation Dεjasaki is a novice
09-08-2007

Its either 300 or Tranformers for sure. Me personally I think that Transformers is going to win it because everyone loves the Action and the Actors, Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox. Not that 300 doesn't have Action, but Transformers is some what of a Family Movie and everyone can see it, 300 is more of a guy movie to me I think.
I WeAr A PwNzOr
Gone
Subtract from I WeAr A PwNzOr's ReputationAdd to I WeAr A PwNzOr's Reputation I WeAr A PwNzOr is a novice
09-08-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dεjasaki View Post
Its either 300 or Tranformers for sure. Me personally I think that Transformers is going to win it because everyone loves the Action and the Actors, Shia Labeouf and Megan Fox. Not that 300 doesn't have Action, but Transformers is some what of a Family Movie and everyone can see it, 300 is more of a guy movie to me I think.
Agreed
300 should win i think,transformers wasnt a complete "wow" for me

Im BigTigga H0
Poe Wrote On Both...
Subtract from Im BigTigga H0's ReputationAdd to Im BigTigga H0's Reputation Im BigTigga H0 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Im BigTigga H0
09-08-2007

Transformers was like "ZOMG i want that in my trousers over again!" but not like 300 wehre i thought "If xersexes and leonidus got into it head on head i want to see dicks fly!" good.
GT :: Private Tigga
AIM :: BigTiggaPwnz

Kritic
super adventure master
Subtract from Kritic's ReputationAdd to Kritic's Reputation Kritic is a novice
09-09-2007

Superbad is the best movie of 07, in my opinion. One of my favorite movies of all time. Then again, I don't watch too many comedies.. =(
Being White
Level 39
Subtract from Being White's ReputationAdd to Being White's Reputation Being White is a novice
09-09-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0onut View Post
Superbad for sure. i snuck in last night and it was the funniest movie ive ever seen.

oh and american gangster looks like crazy sh.t. and 300 was 06 even though theyll probobly include it in whatever awards theyre givin out.
What? 300 wasn't in 2006....

And I nominate Transformers, Superbad was funny as hell, and 300 was so bad ass. But, Transformers was just the best movie overall IMO.
...Is clearly better.

iEastmani
Smokestown
Subtract from iEastmani's ReputationAdd to iEastmani's Reputation iEastmani is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iEastmani Send a message via MSN to iEastmani Send a message via Yahoo to iEastmani
09-09-2007

To hell with three...I've got 5 for you...

We'll start with the least likely to win Movie of the Year at any respected award ceremony...

5. Blades of Glory
4. Disturbia (you know Shia LeBouf did a great job in that movie...the asian kid was fuckin hilarious too...)
3. Transformers
2. Superbad
1. 300

Now that's one hell of a group right there! If anyone can top that, be my guest. (just not on XBL...i hate split screen. LAWL!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im BigTigga H0 View Post
Transformers was like "ZOMG i want that in my trousers over again!" but not like 300 wehre i thought "If xersexes and leonidus got into it head on head i want to see d.cks fly!" good.

talbyis1337
Level 30
Subtract from talbyis1337's ReputationAdd to talbyis1337's Reputation talbyis1337 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to talbyis1337
09-15-2007

id like to see mr woodcock and american gangster

superbad was amazing

Im BigTigga H0
Poe Wrote On Both...
Subtract from Im BigTigga H0's ReputationAdd to Im BigTigga H0's Reputation Im BigTigga H0 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Im BigTigga H0
09-15-2007

American Gangster is going to be a flop. I think.

Mr. Woodcock is going to be a laugh riot with two tablespoons of LAWL on it. I knew a kid who's last name was Woodcock. He was a grade higher then me so i decided not to say anything.
GT :: Private Tigga
AIM :: BigTiggaPwnz

SiKFearLESS
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from SiKFearLESS's ReputationAdd to SiKFearLESS's Reputation SiKFearLESS is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SiKFearLESS Send a message via MSN to SiKFearLESS
09-15-2007

I would say its between 300 superbad, and transformers. I like disturbia a lot but i dont think it would win.
Life Is Too Short To Hold Grudges