Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
├┼az3 > You
Off-Topic WHORE
Subtract from ├┼az3 > You's ReputationAdd to ├┼az3 > You's Reputation ├┼az3 > You is a novice
Send a message via MSN to ├┼az3 > You
05-12-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fershetta
I never said I disliked you at all, sir. I said I choose not to be involved with people that involve themselves in such activities. I was completely polite in what I said and never talked down on you one bit.

"Provoke me"? What? You say that like I was angry or something. lol Okay...

And did I ever say that I wouldn't be your friend or play with you now that you're sober? No. I was even going to play with you last time we were in a room... I left to change tags, then decided to just stay on Fershetta... so I tried sending you a FR to get back into the room and it didn't go through... and things just didn't work from there. So whatever. Make me into some kind of bad guy... I'm really not.

I just have strong opinions when it comes to substance abuse. Not saying you abuse it, but just giving the large assortment of drugs, alcohol, etc a single name.

<3 Miguel <3

;p
Well im glad we got our stuff together...LOL....my bad for assuming things that i shouldnt Mr. Jesse.

I just was never told something like that. Kindda sorta took me by suprise that u would say it , ya know??

I respect your opinions, and how u feel about them. So in the near future ill get aound to sending u yet ANOTHER fr and see what happenes w/ it. Mabey we can become really cool "online buddys" sorta say?? Who knows, time will tell.

U take it easy my compadre.

<3 Jesse <3
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
05-12-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indica Haz3
Well im glad we got our stuff together...LOL....my bad for assuming things that i shouldnt Mr. Jesse.

I just was never told something like that. Kindda sorta took me by suprise that u would say it , ya know??

I respect your opinions, and how u feel about them. So in the near futer ill get aound to sending u yet ANOTHER fr and see what happenes w/ it. Mabey we can become really cool "online buddys" sorta say?? Who knows, time will tell.

U take it easy my compadre.

<3 Jesse <3
Yeah, dude... I never like to have any tension or problems with anyone... Every single one of my best friends, whether it be in real life or from H2F, has been in some form of big arguement with me. However, it's always solved.

I'm not a bad guy... and I was just trying to express my feelings. I really like how you've seemingly cleaned up your act. Before, when you had your drug-promoting signature, avatar, etc... it just really got to me. I don't know why, but it did. But good job, man. It takes a lot to become sober when you're involved with something like that, especially when you're someone who seemed to enjoy a lot. Haha. I give you props. You totally have my respect.

And I'm glad we fixed this up fast. Yesterday, with the whole Kerizma thing, I was totally worked up... I actually cried, when I couldn't remember the last time I had, for about an hour... It was ridiculous. But I fucking love James. The whole situation with him then made me realize how much I appreciate the few people that I respect for from this forum and in real life, so I took advantage of my emotional state and let them all know it... by eithing chatting with them, talking to them, or PMing them. lol...

So my props to you, sir. Keep up the good work... and I'll definately accept your friend request. If my list is full, send me a clan invite or something to let me know. I'll even send you an FR if I happen to get on before you send yours.

<3
WesSidE
Level 31
Subtract from WesSidE's ReputationAdd to WesSidE's Reputation WesSidE is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WesSidE
05-12-2006

Quote:
Yeah, dude... I never like to have any tension or problems with anyone... Every single one of my best friends, whether it be in real life or from H2F, has been in some form of big arguement with me. However, it's always solved.
Hmm....I don't know whatever it was that you've had with me and choosing not to play me, but maybe we can clear that up too?

I'm madd tight with haz3...I have played with you on extremely rare occasion, and you can ask him what kind of person I am. I don't see exactly why it is that you portray me as a shit-talking nut-hugging whore-ass bitch face, but i'm really not that kind of guy. I share similar ideas with you in how I don't take shit talking from people (Go look at the gameplay with MLG I PuB in my 1v1 thread). Dymdez was a different occasion. You think I was trying to brag and bitch about how i;m the coolest person in the world--maybe I did a little, but it was just a different occasion. After our game, I said good game and everything, and had no intent to do anything with the video. He started shit talking, telling me i'm terrible, and putting me down like I cheated against him. As compensation for his excessive complaining and bitching and otherwise, I posted the video. I was totally cool with him and all, and he just totally ignored the idea of sportsmanship and was a poor sport. Most people don't know that this was not the first time I had beaten him. I was fed up with his crap and this was my way of getting back to him.

If there is any other reason as to why it is you hate me, so be it. I'd just like some competition with some known H2F guys, simply to see how I stack up against you all on a personal level. You can ask KeRiZmA, Haze, NoKTurNaL, B SiK, ArKiVe, DukeofCheese if they think i'm not down to earth. I'd just like to be tight, you know?

My 1v1 thread is in my sig if you want to reply or anything. Feel free to leave a post or something Fersh.

If something in this doesn't make sense, it's because i'm blasting music--sorry in advance. lol.
XBL GT: AKA WesSidE
----
Lohannes
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Lohannes's ReputationAdd to Lohannes's Reputation Lohannes is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Lohannes
05-14-2006
Default 1v1

I'll send you a friend request tomorrow, Monday May 15
Fershetta
Level 35
Subtract from Fershetta's ReputationAdd to Fershetta's Reputation Fershetta is a novice
05-15-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesSide2K7
Hmm....I don't know whatever it was that you've had with me and choosing not to play me, but maybe we can clear that up too?

I'm madd tight with haz3...I have played with you on extremely rare occasion, and you can ask him what kind of person I am. I don't see exactly why it is that you portray me as a shit-talking nut-hugging whore-ass bitch face, but i'm really not that kind of guy. I share similar ideas with you in how I don't take shit talking from people (Go look at the gameplay with MLG I PuB in my 1v1 thread). Dymdez was a different occasion. You think I was trying to brag and bitch about how i;m the coolest person in the world--maybe I did a little, but it was just a different occasion. After our game, I said good game and everything, and had no intent to do anything with the video. He started shit talking, telling me i'm terrible, and putting me down like I cheated against him. As compensation for his excessive complaining and bitching and otherwise, I posted the video. I was totally cool with him and all, and he just totally ignored the idea of sportsmanship and was a poor sport. Most people don't know that this was not the first time I had beaten him. I was fed up with his crap and this was my way of getting back to him.

If there is any other reason as to why it is you hate me, so be it. I'd just like some competition with some known H2F guys, simply to see how I stack up against you all on a personal level. You can ask KeRiZmA, Haze, NoKTurNaL, B SiK, ArKiVe, DukeofCheese if they think i'm not down to earth. I'd just like to be tight, you know?

My 1v1 thread is in my sig if you want to reply or anything. Feel free to leave a post or something Fersh.

If something in this doesn't make sense, it's because i'm blasting music--sorry in advance. lol.
I don't even know where to start with you.

You're pretty much a lost cause, buddy. Sorry.

Last edited by Fershetta; 05-15-2006 at 07:59 PM.
SimMs
Subtract from SimMs's ReputationAdd to SimMs's Reputation SimMs is a novice
05-17-2006

I guess Ill play, but my rules are:

I dont have a mic
I dont speak before the game starts
I have voice masking on
I talk crap before, during and after the game
I have a grudge against you
I play on my host
I expect people to send friend requests to me
I dont have messages in my friend requests
I record without telling people
I quit out of games on a regular basis
I use the elite character model
I superbounce and use level glitches to my advantage

That isnt a problem is it?
LLAMA RAAPES
I Remember My First Halo
Subtract from LLAMA RAAPES's ReputationAdd to LLAMA RAAPES's Reputation LLAMA RAAPES is a novice
05-17-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimMs
I guess Ill play, but my rules are:

I dont have a mic
I dont speak before the game starts
I have voice masking on
I talk crap before, during and after the game
I have a grudge against you
I play on my host
I expect people to send friend requests to me
I dont have messages in my friend requests
I record without telling people
I quit out of games on a regular basis
I use the elite character model
I superbounce and use level glitches to my advantage

That isnt a problem is it?
i already tried all of those

and i still lost
Fershetta
Level 35
05-30-2006

allll done
Patdaboss
Level 20
Subtract from Patdaboss's ReputationAdd to Patdaboss's Reputation Patdaboss is a novice
06-02-2006

Quote:
Yessir... They did have a slow-down effect, but imagine spawning with a PP knowing Zyos was looking to kill you and he had OS, Camo, and a Pistol. lmao

wow that doesnt sound fair, even if i had full os and camo and a pistol zyos would rape me...
Tag:PaTdaBoSs

send me a FR for customs

Afros Sneaky
Level 11
Subtract from Afros Sneaky's ReputationAdd to Afros Sneaky's Reputation Afros Sneaky is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Afros Sneaky
09-03-2006

dude up for a 1v1? send me a FR if u are
GT: Afro Ninja 7