Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Stagga
Level 48
Subtract from Stagga's ReputationAdd to Stagga's Reputation Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000 Stagga IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Stagga
11-01-2009

Yeah, they're a good solution for the price.

My dad's laptop gets so hot I swear you could fry some eggs on it... solved it with a virus scan and a laptop cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
stagga stood with his palms in a sweat
wetter than eminems, i would bet
but his voice in a mic
was something to like
he'll be drowned in a pussy quartet
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Sikh l View Post
I bought it from circuit city 3yrs ago... so no it ran out couple yrs ago.
i got my laptop in 06 and it crashed in late 08 and i got it fixed for free because of warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldYrPistlSTR8 View Post
and a laptop cooler
when i'm at my friend's house i use his box fan and put it on the side and set my laptop on it hahahaha. set it on 2 speed and i can run games all night LMAO.
l Sikh l
Level 11
Subtract from l Sikh l's ReputationAdd to l Sikh l's Reputation l Sikh l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l Sikh l Send a message via MSN to l Sikh l
11-01-2009

ok im gonna get a laptop cooler and maybe a another harddrive.
I was wondering if i can install a video card into my laptop? like one where i can plug a coaxial cable to watch tv on my laptop?
NEPNWZYOX
Nepin-wuzzy-ox
Subtract from NEPNWZYOX's ReputationAdd to NEPNWZYOX's Reputation NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame NEPNWZYOX is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to NEPNWZYOX
11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by l Sikh l View Post
ok im gonna get a laptop cooler and maybe a another harddrive.
I was wondering if i can install a video card into my laptop? like one where i can plug a coaxial cable to watch tv on my laptop?
you can't for a laptop unless you get one pre installed.
Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
11-02-2009

Actually, external GPUs for laptops might just happen...

USB 3.0 will probably have enough bandwidth to support PCI Express 2.0 x8. At least, that's what I've managed to recollect from stuff gathered across a couple different threads that I viewed a couple months back.

Coaxial cable GPUs though? I don't think I have ever even heard of such a thing.

Where would you even go to buy a laptop GPU?
Al's sweet ass

Last edited by Winning; 11-02-2009 at 04:19 PM.