Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
iSpudd
Level 22
Subtract from iSpudd's ReputationAdd to iSpudd's Reputation iSpudd is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iSpudd
11-07-2009
Default In Need of an Update

I've got a 6-7 year old Dell Dimension DIM4600, and I wishing to run H2V on it. It meets all the requirements except for the video card. Right now I have a GeForce FX 5200, which doesn't meet the minimum.

I'm looking to reach the recommended requirements, if it isn't to expensive. Minimum would be fine.

Also, does anybody know were I can find the patch that allows you to play on XP, or is it to laggy?
We can breathe in space, they just don't want us to escape.

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
11-07-2009

This is basically your only option. I don't recommend upgrading such an old, outdated hunk of junk (because your CPU will bottleneck, your PSU will barely handle the GPU and the rest of your components are quite outdated and barely capable of handling H2V), but do what you will.

XP will work fine for H2V, but you have to do some stuff to get it running. I forget exactly what. You can use google, can't you?
Al's sweet ass