Display Modes Thread Tools
Melty
Level 11
Subtract from Melty's ReputationAdd to Melty's Reputation Melty is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Melty
01-21-2008

Forum Name: Melty
Nickname/Real Name: John
Anything else: I mostly play Halo 2. A little of Guitar Hero III and Call of Duty 4 every now and then.
Th3 iMolateR
Living life.
Subtract from Th3 iMolateR's ReputationAdd to Th3 iMolateR's Reputation Th3 iMolateR is a novice
01-21-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriiss6 View Post
Hello, I'm new to this forum, I kick ass and can beat anybody, I want to make a halo 3 montage but I don't have any stuff to capture the scenes or gameplay with, if somebody would be so kind, would it be okay if I sent the gameplay to you and you can edit it and stuff?

nickname=Drewzer ( i just like being called chris )
real name= Chris Drew ( lol slag if you want! )
Hobbies=xbox live, comedy, halo 2, 3 montages.
Thanks for the laugh Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger. May I take your order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyL ReiGN View Post
Forum Name: AyL ReiGN
Nick Name: ReiGN, Josh Parker, Potter =]
Anything else:I smoke, I drink, I'm supposed to stop but I Cain't.

I live in Virginia too.
I'ma dawg, I love hoes. I'm addicted to money, cars and clothes. Hmm.
Marik64.XBC
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Marik64.XBC's ReputationAdd to Marik64.XBC's Reputation Marik64.XBC is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Marik64.XBC Send a message via Skype™ to Marik64.XBC
01-21-2008

hey guys im marik64, this is my first ever post!

meet me on XBC
DO YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?
DEATH!
Master Chief got nothin' on me!

XBConnect Name: Marik64
JDC3 XDiabloX
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from JDC3 XDiabloX's ReputationAdd to JDC3 XDiabloX's Reputation JDC3 XDiabloX is a novice
01-21-2008

Hi everyone, my name is Jack. Love ALL the halo's and heard this is a pretty cool place to talk about 'em.

SEe yA on XBL!!!
Epidemic90
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Epidemic90's ReputationAdd to Epidemic90's Reputation Epidemic90 is a novice
01-21-2008

Yeah, so basically I'm here looking for a good Halo 3 team but I actually like this site so I might stick around.

But anyway, if anyone has a team made for GameBattles or ANYTHING then message me or add my gamertag.

Here are my stats:
http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/Ca...mbies%20United
i RaPIDx
Level 10
Subtract from i RaPIDx's ReputationAdd to i RaPIDx's Reputation i RaPIDx is a novice
Send a message via AIM to i RaPIDx
01-21-2008
Default new

add me i RaPIDx
T3mptat1on
Level 26
Subtract from T3mptat1on's ReputationAdd to T3mptat1on's Reputation T3mptat1on is a novice
Send a message via AIM to T3mptat1on Send a message via MSN to T3mptat1on
01-21-2008

im tee three em tat one on (T3mptat1on..losers)
my name es cody
i play halo =]
oh yah im feiftein
Its that killa with the flow
Not so so
Never with the Willy vocal
Hot like cocoa
Beautiful just like occopoco
Poke yo hoe
Oh
II GOAT II
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from II GOAT II's ReputationAdd to II GOAT II's Reputation II GOAT II is a novice
01-21-2008

Forum Name: II GOAT II
Gamertag: II GOAT08 II
Nickname/Real Name: Matt/Matthew
Anything Else: Hey guys, I've been looking at this forum for a while but have never joined until now. I just got my 360 and am loving it, I really enjoy MLG and have started a team in the first ladder this year. I also love and play sports, so expect me to mention those from time to time.
Rukmo
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Rukmo's ReputationAdd to Rukmo's Reputation Rukmo is a novice
01-22-2008

Forum Name: Rukmo
Gamertag: Rukmo
Nickname/Real Name: Tuckey/Mark
Anything Else: I use photoshop but as i need alot of inspiration or a good render to get me work i tend to not use it as much as i like. I enjoy playing custom games and want to play alot more
SKETCHKD
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from SKETCHKD's ReputationAdd to SKETCHKD's Reputation SKETCHKD is a novice
01-22-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edit When Done View Post
Sticky This
^^Yes, I destroy.

This is the Official Members Introduction Thread.

I say "Members" because any one can introduce themselves if they arent known/want an uber haxxx +1 post.

The way youll introduce yourself will be like this:

Forum Name: Christian + Jew
Nickname/Real Name: Gandhi/Christian
Anything else: I love halo 2 and also play basketball, soccer and football.

From, Milerliteweight(forum moderator), Please be sure to read the "stickies" in the section that you will be frequenting. Some, if not most, contain information you may be interested in and some you will need to read before you make a thread/post. Especially the "Rules" of the fourm. Have fun and enjoy your stay.
-Miller
Name: Kyle
Gamer Tag: SKETCHKD
Home: Nova Scotia Canada

I have been a fan of gaming since the one button joystick days. Yet, never had I felt the accomplishment of gaming until Bungie graced us with the greatest game ever known to earth. Sure, Iíve played other games on other systems and still people would watch in amazement, but Halo was a challenge; challenge of dexterity, coordination and talent.

Iím sure at this moment youíre thinking, ďChallenge? Itís just a game. Well, the answer to that question is simple. I play every game Iíve played with one hand. I was born with the use of my left hand only. Yes, itís true. If there any doubt of my skill you can view my gamer score. By doing so, may enforce the disbelief. I want every gamer out there to know that it is not impossible. Anyone who would like to play with me add me as a friend on LIVE my tag is SKETCHKD.

I will be recording a video of me playing an online match soon. I will share the file on LIVE as soon as I get it up and running. I hope to see you all online. Thanks for reading.