Halo 2 Forum > News & Announcements > THF News, Support & Help Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Itz Big Chillz
Level 18
Subtract from Itz Big Chillz's ReputationAdd to Itz Big Chillz's Reputation Itz Big Chillz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Itz Big Chillz Send a message via MSN to Itz Big Chillz
01-10-2008

Forum Name: Itz Big Chillz
Nickname/Real Name: Chillz/Hussam
Anything else: like Billiards/Football/TableTennis/Basketball/Sleeping...
GT: Itz Big Chillz(L in Chillz)
SN: OverTheKill(O in Over)

Wh0 is luck (3:09:01 AM): Im Hungry i want to eat an DickCat
OverTheKill (3:09:08 AM): Save me a Piece

Ya7ya and Othman Going to the Beatch !!
Black lotus is my Girl friend
Edit When Done is my Boy Friend
ImmortalCheif
Level 10
Subtract from ImmortalCheif's ReputationAdd to ImmortalCheif's Reputation ImmortalCheif is a novice
01-12-2008

Forum Name: ImmortalCheif(Chief -.-)
Nickname/Real Name: Immortal
Milamber
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Milamber's ReputationAdd to Milamber's Reputation Milamber is a novice
01-12-2008
Thumbs up

Yo people
Forget that lame intro system,I introduce myself my own way -.-

I am Milamber,retired Admin and Owner of Faronnia Myth MuOnline mmorpg
I am also a Halo fan along with my friends since we grew up together with Halo...and spent countless hours on campaign mode,co-op and spli screen,sometimes to play serious,sometimes to try out crazy stuff (including sailing down a river on a warthog and falling down a cliff xD )

I consider myself quite a true fan...got the games,the CD Soundtrack collection,and of course,the books of the Halo series(they are fantastic,believe me)

So a BIG Hello to everyone and hope to see you around!
ODINS VOLK
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from ODINS VOLK's ReputationAdd to ODINS VOLK's Reputation ODINS VOLK is a novice
01-13-2008

Forum name and Gamertag; ODINS VOLK
Real name; Steve
Age; 36
Location; Australia
Hobby; Buying old dilapidated Holdens, then rebuilding and selling them.
Job; Carpenter/Builder

And that's me, G'day all.
Th3 iMolateR
Living life.
Subtract from Th3 iMolateR's ReputationAdd to Th3 iMolateR's Reputation Th3 iMolateR is a novice
01-13-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
Yo people
Forget that lame intro system,I introduce myself my own way -.-

I am Milamber,retired Admin and Owner of Faronnia Myth MuOnline mmorpg
I am also a Halo fan along with my friends since we grew up together with Halo...and spent countless hours on campaign mode,co-op and spli screen,sometimes to play serious,sometimes to try out crazy stuff (including sailing down a river on a warthog and falling down a cliff xD )

I consider myself quite a true fan...got the games,the CD Soundtrack collection,and of course,the books of the Halo series(they are fantastic,believe me)

So a BIG Hello to everyone and hope to see you around!
Ayyyyy. Faronnia Myth? That's awesome man, nice to see you started postin' here as well. Which book from the series is your favorite (Halo Series)? I gotta say Fall of Reach, book was incredible.

Anyways, welcome
BvSt~Titan
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from BvSt~Titan's ReputationAdd to BvSt~Titan's Reputation BvSt~Titan is a novice
01-13-2008

Hey my name is Titan i ussally play Halo 3 and COD 4 but im kinda new to these forums so i hope i get to kno some of u later
Wasted Epidemic
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Wasted Epidemic's ReputationAdd to Wasted Epidemic's Reputation Wasted Epidemic is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Wasted Epidemic
01-14-2008

Hey guys, g'day to you all. I've been a long time viewer of the H3F, so I finally decided to click that register button and sign up here. It's a really great community.

Forum Name/Gamertag: Wasted Epidemic
Real name: Mikhail [Mi-kyle] Lol, it gets mispronounced wayyyyyy to much.

Yep, I'm just a plain old freshman in high school who plays Halo 3. I love Halo, from 1 to 3 all the way. I love the books too, but the FPS's are my passion. I have to note though as stated above, Fall of Reach was amazing. Anyways, I really hope to post around here and become part of the discussions going on, so I hope you guys can welcome me in.
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
01-14-2008

@ Wasted Epidemic: If you ever come back in this thread, would you mind telling us what part of Canada you live in ?

Oh and welcome on H2F!
Wasted Epidemic
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Wasted Epidemic's ReputationAdd to Wasted Epidemic's Reputation Wasted Epidemic is a novice
Send a message via MSN to Wasted Epidemic
01-14-2008

Well, since I got an email that someone replied to the thread, I guess it's fair to come back. I live in Toronto currently, but I've been from here to Mississauga for a couple of years, and I lived in Montreal for about 10 months.
skeRer
ۼݨݭ۾۳ݘڱ ڣڛځٸ قۻﰜ ﯜ
Subtract from skeRer's ReputationAdd to skeRer's Reputation skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield skeRer finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to skeRer Send a message via MSN to skeRer
01-14-2008

Oh, sweet. I don't know about you when you were in Montréal, but I myseld LOVE the city. I moved from France 10 years ago with my family to come live here in Canada and we all love it. Anyway, have fun on our boards. If anything, I guess you can contact me (or anyone else who you think will be able to answer your question(s)). (if you don't want to receive an e-mail everytime someone answers you, click on the following link. 2nd part of the second section)