Display Modes Thread Tools
iCeAt
Level 31
Subtract from iCeAt's ReputationAdd to iCeAt's Reputation iCeAt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iCeAt
12-20-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer
I'm actually not bored or lonely, and I'm quite content with the life I have right now, at least for the time being (I'd like to find out how you know what kind of life I have though). I suppose you might call me a troublemaker. I'd rather convince you I'm right than force my opinion down your throat. And I know it's people like me that want people like you to die off. I already said that. I'm not sure what I have to do with Silence of the Lambs, and I'm also not sure what a "mussle" would do for me. Maybe you can clarify. I'd also like to know what makes me a bigot. I'm not posting hate, I have been pointing out that you have very limited knowledge on this subject, and that you probably shouldn't be in this debate for that very reason. That seems reasonable to me.

Is it at all possible that you posted that rant because you saw that I was right but didn't want to admit it? You sure sound defeated to me.
I am so happy that you think your pitiful life is content...I wish everyone would convince themselves that they are content when really they have nothing..But hey, whatever floats your boat man..Hmm, let's see trying to convince me your right and trying to shove your damn opinion down my throat seems like the same thing to me in just different ways. Have you seen silence of the lambs to know if you fit in to that catagory or not? (Good question eh?) And let's see you might need to get a "mussle" because if you think saying things like this ex: Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. Mel Brooks
... is cool you are sadly mistaken my friend..Should I call you a friend even..or for that matter a human? Because in my book you have to earn having the title "Human".HA! I can bet you the reason your even asking me if I can tell you what makes you a bigot is because you don't know what it is. (please go look it up in the dictionary and then be a smart ass and tell me what it means..now I can take the credit for it even when you do say it cause I thought of it first.) What seems reasonable to you may just seem reasonable to a donkey...So can I really trust what you believe is reasonable?

P.S. you really need to grow up and get out of the two year old stage when people say "you know I'm right so just admit it"...it's very childish

Colost. This is the retarded style that you speak and protray yourself as.

Understand this will get nowhere and you know that.

You are arguing becuase you are bored and like to make yourself feel better by sitting around and wasting time that could be spent bettering yourself. You just like to put people down to feel better about your own self. Very sad thing to do. your knowledge is pathetic when it comes to being people smart.

I am sorry but talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

I can always go on with my life (By walking away from you) You just stay there never finding out what you seek because you get too distracted with your lust for putting people down you end up in the same spot you started in.

Have fun, stay safe, find a new hobby besides putting others down for your own joy, and Good night, farewell adios, im done with this thread. It went in a complete circle and I dont want to repeat it with a brick wall who never advances himself.

I just walked away and learned of another person who I can ignore.

Last edited by .Ghost; 12-20-2005 at 12:19 AM.
Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
12-20-2005

Haha your being a dousche ghost, seriously, you're getting mad because you can't change his mind on sex. Being content with nothing? Just because he will have sex before he gets married, I thought that way before I went through puberty. You are starting to get beat so now your just making fun of him.

Anyway anyone that isn't a super-Christian doesn't care about pre marital sex, since we can pretty much stop birth now. The question has been answered, only Christians think it is wrong, or super conservatives.

cleeeeeeeeeetus!
Level 45
Subtract from cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s ReputationAdd to cleeeeeeeeeetus!'s Reputation cleeeeeeeeeetus! is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cleeeeeeeeeetus!
12-20-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXc hiPPo
With better birth control AND condoms the chances are good the girl won't become pregnant, considering there are periods in which she is most fertile, and where she isn't so fertile. If you take the nessacary precautions pregnancy is not likely. Being a virgin doesn't make you a better person, and neither does sleeping with lots of people.

Having sex before marriage is MY choice and yours is being sexually in active, I don't like super Christians because they are narrow minded fools. They don't like you if you aren't one of them. Beating off is healthy and so is sex, it burns calories and gives pleasure. For both sexes.
I dont know hiPPo so I don't want to judge him, but what the fuck is up with people thinking Christians are narrow-minded foolds or assholes or douchebags etc.? I am a Christian (I wouldn't call myself a hardcore Christian who goes to church every Sunday) but I get fed up with people thinking that Christians are bad people or another form of something negative.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-20-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeoncleetus
I dont know hiPPo so I don't want to judge him, but what the fuck is up with people thinking Christians are narrow-minded foolds or assholes or douchebags etc.? I am a Christian (I wouldn't call myself a hardcore Christian who goes to church every Sunday) but I get fed up with people thinking that Christians are bad people or another form of something negative.
Preach to your fellow Christian bretheren! We need a "Church of Cleetus: The Common Sense Christian's Society".

Elmo <3
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
12-20-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Colostomizer
I die a little bit on the inside every time I read one of .Ghost's responses to this thread. On the other hand, you've got Cursed Lemon who brings light into the world with every post he makes. Thank you, Cursed Lemon, thank you for helping to balance out .Ghost. You're a lifesaver.
:B LALALALALALALA 10-CHARACTER LIMIT -.-

Elmo <3
NorCalRox
Level 12
Subtract from NorCalRox's ReputationAdd to NorCalRox's Reputation NorCalRox is a novice
12-20-2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ghost
I am so happy that you think your pitiful life is content...I wish everyone would convince themselves that they are content when really they have nothing..But hey, whatever floats your boat man..Hmm, let's see trying to convince me your right and trying to shove your damn opinion down my throat seems like the same thing to me in just different ways. Have you seen silence of the lambs to know if you fit in to that catagory or not? (Good question eh?) And let's see you might need to get a "mussle" because if you think saying things like this ex: Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. Mel Brooks
... is cool you are sadly mistaken my friend..Should I call you a friend even..or for that matter a human? Because in my book you have to earn having the title "Human".HA! I can bet you the reason your even asking me if I can tell you what makes you a bigot is because you don't know what it is. (please go look it up in the dictionary and then be a smart ass and tell me what it means..now I can take the credit for it even when you do say it cause I thought of it first.) What seems reasonable to you may just seem reasonable to a donkey...So can I really trust what you believe is reasonable?

P.S. you really need to grow up and get out of the two year old stage when people say "you know I'm right so just admit it"...it's very childish

You are arguing becuase you are bored and like to make yourself feel better by sitting around and wasting time that could be spent bettering yourself. You just like to put people down to feel better about your own self. Very sad thing to do. your knowledge is pathetic when it comes to being people smart.

I can always go on with my life (By walking away from you) You just stay there never finding out what you seek because you get too distracted with your lust for putting people down you end up in the same spot you started in.

Have fun, stay safe, find a new hobby besides putting others down for your own joy, and Good night, farewell adios, im done with this thread. It went in a complete circle and I dont want to repeat it with a brick wall who never advances himself.

I just walked away and learned of another person who I can ignore.

nice...... very nice

Deadly Buni
Ezekiel 23:19-21
Subtract from Deadly Buni's ReputationAdd to Deadly Buni's Reputation Deadly Buni is a novice
12-20-2005

Have you ever met a super-Christian, you will know when you do. They are glad to point out if you sin, say Gods name in vain, or Jesus. They are really annoying.

hotpants1330
Level 11
Subtract from hotpants1330's ReputationAdd to hotpants1330's Reputation hotpants1330 is a novice
12-20-2005

i'm atheist but i believe premarital sex is not wrong or anything, but personally i'm waiting until i know i'm in love

i also think sex on your honeymoon wouldn't be fun at all unless you've had it before (definitely not fun for girls)
GT=hotpants1001
MYSPACE
The Colostomizer
REP FOR THE REP GOD
Subtract from The Colostomizer's ReputationAdd to The Colostomizer's Reputation The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000 The Colostomizer IS OVER 9000
12-20-2005

Quote:
I am so happy that you think your pitiful life is content...I wish everyone would convince themselves that they are content when really they have nothing..But hey, whatever floats your boat man..Hmm, let's see trying to convince me your right and trying to shove your damn opinion down my throat seems like the same thing to me in just different ways. Have you seen silence of the lambs to know if you fit in to that catagory or not? (Good question eh?) And let's see you might need to get a "mussle" because if you think saying things like this ex: Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die. . Mel Brooks
... is cool you are sadly mistaken my friend..
Do we know each other personally? Because you're saying that my life is pitiful. I mean, you must know me, otherwise you wouldn't claim to know what my life is like. You aren't basing this "pitiful life" thing off of what I've posted on this forum, are you? Because that's something an idiot would do.

Go fuсk yourself, seriously. You don't know me. What kind of life do you lead that's so awesome you can automatically assume everyone else has nothing? "Hmm, let's see trying to convince me your right and trying to shove your damn opinion down my throat seems like the same thing to me in just different ways." What the hell does that even mean? You make yourself look like an idiot every time you post. Your question about Silence of the Lambs actually isn't a good one, because I can't even understand what you're getting at. What is this "mussle" you keep referring to? Did you make it up? Or are you saying that I need to eat some shellfish? I honestly don't understand what you're talking about. Do you even know who Mel Brooks is? He's famous for being funny (Blazing Saddles and Space Balls for example). That quote in my sig is humorous; I didn't say it to be cool, I thought it was funny. Maybe you have a twisted sense of humor from being slightly retarded, but you're definitely the first person to object to the quote.

Quote:
Should I call you a friend even..or for that matter a human? Because in my book you have to earn having the title "Human".HA! I can bet you the reason your even asking me if I can tell you what makes you a bigot is because you don't know what it is. (please go look it up in the dictionary and then be a smart ass and tell me what it means..now I can take the credit for it even when you do say it cause I thought of it first.) What seems reasonable to you may just seem reasonable to a donkey...So can I really trust what you believe is reasonable?
I'm a human being, so yeah, I think it's safe to call me a human. You can stop calling me a friend if you like though. Oh, and you'd lose the bet about me knowing what a bigot is. My guess is that you found a dictionary and browsed through it for a while looking for an intelligent-sounding word to call me. Well, you found a good one! Except it doesn't apply to me. But seriously, I'd like to hear why you think I'm a bigot. I could use a good laugh.

Quote:
When did I say that? I suppose you might be referring to when I said, "If you can't accept this, you're ignoring facts." But that's quite different from saying, "You know I'm right so just admit it." You really need to grow up and get out of the stage when people argue with no knowledge about the subject and lower themselves to calling people bigots when they're beaten.

Quote:
What are you talking about? I think I'm actually less intelligent then when I started arguing with you. Some of your stupidity has rubbed off on me.

Quote:
My way of debating only gets nowhere if I debate with idiots. Unfortunately, I'm not quite smart enough to show people like you why they're ignorant. I don't feel too bad about that though. It's a really difficult thing to accomplish.

Quote:
I participate in these debates because every once in a while, someone comes along who is a pleasure to debate with. I like to be intellectually challenged, and this forum also provides me with an excuse not to do my homework. I post less than twice a day, while you post nearly eight times a day. If the time I spend at this forum could be effectively spent "bettering" myself, imagine how incredible you'd be if you didn't come to these forums and post a bunch of ignorant trash all the time? I don't put people down to feel better about myself. I'm merely trying to get you to leave because you're taking away from this debate. If you don't believe me, check all my posts and count the number of times I've flamed somebody. I'm going to guess you'll find less than 10 posts in which I took part in flaming. That's around 3% of all my posts. I don't give people crap unless they deserve it. You deserve it. You only think I'm not very "people smart" because I don't like you. In fact, I'm very sociable and make friends easily. I just have reasonable standards.

Quote:
And you think you're not a freakin' brick wall? You're more closeminded than most people, and that's saying something. I know I'm not closeminded because I've been able to change my beliefs and opinions based on new evidence. You, in all likelihood, will be stuck with your current irrational stigmas and prejudices, no matter what anyone says.

You're going to leave and ignore me from now on? Thank goodness, that took way more effort than it should have. Do us a favor and don't come back.

Last edited by The Colostomizer; 07-31-2007 at 11:26 AM.
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
12-20-2005

Quote:
Hey.

You.

With the shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shutup.jpg (36.7 KB, 42 views)

Elmo <3