Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > General Gaming > Hardware & Software

Display Modes Thread Tools
Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
Subtract from Invisible's ReputationAdd to Invisible's Reputation Invisible is on the rise to fame Invisible is on the rise to fame
10-30-2011

Hey, go back a page and answer my question ya fools.

Winning
cum on stehp it up!
Subtract from Winning's ReputationAdd to Winning's Reputation Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided Winning is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via MSN to Winning Send a message via Yahoo to Winning Send a message via Skype™ to Winning
10-30-2011

Looking at older pages is too mainstream.

(I don't know anything about airflow lol)
Al's sweet ass

Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
Subtract from Invisible's ReputationAdd to Invisible's Reputation Invisible is on the rise to fame Invisible is on the rise to fame
10-30-2011

But, but, but, but.

Ok

PunisheR
Level 33
Subtract from PunisheR's ReputationAdd to PunisheR's Reputation PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana PunisheR taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to PunisheR Send a message via Skype™ to PunisheR
10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
Logitech MX518.

Gotta question guys about fans. I have 3 fans in my PC, not including my heatsink fan. I have two in the very front, and one in the back. Which way should all these be pushing/pulling?

Right now it is like this:

2 in the front: Blowing into the case
Heatsink: Pulling (I'm pretty sure, when I put my hand infront of it, I didnt feel any air)
Back: Blowing out the case
That's usually how it's supposed to be so yeah you should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Alright, so soon if I can get some money, I'm going to be looking for a mouse.

Right now I'm using a standard issue MS mouse because my CoolerMaster Choiix Cruiser mouse kind of died on me.

So, with that being said, what mice do you guys have?
Roccat Kova
Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-30-2011

That's how it should be, invis. Make sure your 212+ fan is blowing air towards your exhaust fan.

And I have the Deathadder aswell.
Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
10-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitality View Post
That's how it should be, invis. Make sure your 212+ fan is blowing air towards your exhaust fan.

And I have the Deathadder aswell.
Isn't the one in the back the exhaust fan? If so, then this is right?

Old pic.

freak
#1 butt eater™
Subtract from freak's ReputationAdd to freak's Reputation freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000 freak IS OVER 9000
10-30-2011

yes thats right.
Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
10-30-2011

Alright cool. Making sure.

Also, got some LEDs for my case. It isn't actually specifically for a PC, just for decoration around the house for Christmas (yes, they are multi-colored). I have white LEDs in my two front fans, so I thought with those on, and multi-colored as well on the inside, it would look pretty nice.

The lights have a switch as well, and I'm going to attach to the bottom or the left of my side panel on the inside, so it wont be visible unless you are standing up and looking down. Then I'm going to cut a tiny hole for the switch to pull through that, so it can be a little stealth switch. Doing this sometime this week, possibly tomorrow. Maybe. Expect pics.

Vitality
like whaaaaat
Subtract from Vitality's ReputationAdd to Vitality's Reputation Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom Vitality wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
10-30-2011

that SHOULD be right.. can't really tell by just looking at the fans though. just put your hand 3-4 inches away and see if you feel air
Invisible
uber n00b (level 36)
10-30-2011

Well that's what I said before. The front fans blow air into the case, the exhaust fan blows out the back, and the 212 fan blows toward the exhaust fan I'm pretty sure. I can't exactly tell, but I do know it is not blowing towards the RAM, cause I can't feel anything.