Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
King Bond
Member #7180
Subtract from King Bond's ReputationAdd to King Bond's Reputation King Bond is on the rise to fame King Bond is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to King Bond Send a message via MSN to King Bond
11-23-2008
Default Bond's Intellectual Dumping Ground

Big boobs are, generally, more awesome than little boobs.

Discuss.
GT: King Bond
RVideo
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from RVideo's ReputationAdd to RVideo's Reputation RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000 RVideo IS OVER 9000
11-23-2008

For women, sure why not, providing they follow three simple rules (for me)

• C/W ratio of 1.31 or higher.
• Boobs attached to women with a history of mental illness/psychologically damaged with prescription drug use, depression, severe mood swings, lazy or stupid default to a neutral state (boob size doesn't matter at this point - just run for your life and let some other shmuck get stuck with her!)
• Woman does not have any of the following characteristics- formerly a man, self-absrbed (starts 90% of all sentences with "I") feminazi, implanted/fake boobs.

Last edited by RVideo; 11-23-2008 at 05:34 AM.
PinBall
The Anarchist
Subtract from PinBall's ReputationAdd to PinBall's Reputation PinBall is a novice
11-23-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVideo View Post
For women, sure why not, providing they follow three simple rules (for me)

C/W ratio of 1.31 or higher.
Boobs attached to women with a history of mental illness/psychologically damaged with prescription drug use, depression, severe mood swings, lazy or stupid default to a neutral state (boob size doesn't matter at this point - just run for your life and let some other shmuck get stuck with her!)
Woman does not have any of the following characteristics- formerly a man, self-absrbed (starts 90% of all sentences with "I") feminazi, implanted/fake boobs.
Nice rant Steve

They shouldn't be TOO big, but yeah Tyler, big boobs are better than small ones.

ShadowBoxJr
Level 22
Subtract from ShadowBoxJr's ReputationAdd to ShadowBoxJr's Reputation ShadowBoxJr is a novice
11-23-2008

the smaller the better

Its easier to pretend she is a guy that way