Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
11-06-2008

The results of Prop 8 question my judgment of the value of democracy and, in general, public opinion.
Busy, busy, busy
sl1ck
Banned
Subtract from sl1ck's ReputationAdd to sl1ck's Reputation sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000
11-06-2008

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.

said by none other than Thomas Jefferson
FoRk
Level 33
Subtract from FoRk's ReputationAdd to FoRk's Reputation FoRk is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via Yahoo to FoRk Send a message via Skype™ to FoRk
11-06-2008

The Mormon Church are the ones who provided both the signs and funds for the yes on prop 8 campaign..I still can't believe it got passed. We voted no on prop 4, three times, which was trying to provide more restrictions on abortion, but we vote against gay marriage. It's funny, because NO major political organizations or newspapers supported prop 8...besides the republican party, and the Church. Just shows the power that uneducated idiots can have when it goes to majority vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz RayZor View Post
Fork is the one and only Epic Succeeder.
IndoKRoNiK
Level 22
Subtract from IndoKRoNiK's ReputationAdd to IndoKRoNiK's Reputation IndoKRoNiK is stuck in campaign mode
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRk View Post
The Mormon Church are the ones who provided both the signs and funds for the yes on prop 8 campaign..I still can't believe it got passed. We voted no on prop 4, three times, which was trying to provide more restrictions on abortion, but we vote against gay marriage. It's funny, because NO major political organizations or newspapers supported prop 8...besides the republican party, and the Church. Just shows the power that uneducated idiots can have when it goes to majority vote.
ooh. ouch. the liberal complaining about fundamental democratic principles. the irony is killing me.
wow, bungie. wow.
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoKRoNiK View Post
ooh. ouch. the liberal complaining about fundamental democratic principles. the irony is killing me.
Yeah, only commie pinko liberals like Thomas Jefferson and Alexis de Tocqueville complain about the tyranny of the majority, m i rite?

The idiocy is killing me.
Spoiler!
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
11-06-2008

Quote:
Hm. I wonder what this says about the conservative's thoughts on the fundamental democratic principles.
Busy, busy, busy
own-dizzle
wus gud doee
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRk View Post
the mormons at my school are imbeciles
IndoKRoNiK
Level 22
Subtract from IndoKRoNiK's ReputationAdd to IndoKRoNiK's Reputation IndoKRoNiK is stuck in campaign mode
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Hm. I wonder what this says about the conservative's thoughts on the fundamental democratic principles.
lol. Looks like you're catching my drift.
wow, bungie. wow.
NG
poo-tee-weet?
11-06-2008

Quote:
lol. Looks like you're catching my drift.
If you look far enough up, you might be able to see what I said go over your head.
Busy, busy, busy
Delay
Level 44
Subtract from Delay's ReputationAdd to Delay's Reputation Delay is legendary Delay is legendary Delay is legendary
11-06-2008

Why doesn't anyone bring up the simple fact that marriage is the legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife, therefore gays can't wed?