Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Mr Evil Guy
Level 28
Subtract from Mr Evil Guy's ReputationAdd to Mr Evil Guy's Reputation Mr Evil Guy is a novice
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedrebo View Post
I my country there was a lot of discussions about gay marriage in church and if gays should be allowed to become priests and priestesses. One priest even said that the gays shouldn't be allowed into the church. But in the bible it says God loves everyone! And I think gays fall into the category "everyone". Why should they then not be allowed to marry? Homosexuality is not an illness, it's something your born with. You can't change that.
It also says that homosexuals should be killed. One of the many inconsistencies in the Bible. "I love everyone, but you better not be gay or you're burning in hell"
iTz A LegAcY
Level 28
Subtract from iTz A LegAcY's ReputationAdd to iTz A LegAcY's Reputation iTz A LegAcY is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to iTz A LegAcY
10-30-2008

I live in Canada and their is gay marriage, so what, people are different.

AIM - iTz A LegAcY
XBL- Im Legacyy

own-dizzle
wus gud doee
Subtract from own-dizzle's ReputationAdd to own-dizzle's Reputation own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000 own-dizzle IS OVER 9000
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPS Glimmer View Post
Banning gay marriage in california???? yah right. There are more gay people there then an Elton john concert.
san francisco isn't all of california, don't stereotype so much (yeah, there are probably more gay people around california, but where I live in the bay area there are only like 2 bisexual guys in my grade.... and we have a good 200 guys in our grade or so
bionicdarkmark
Level 30
Subtract from bionicdarkmark's ReputationAdd to bionicdarkmark's Reputation bionicdarkmark is a novice
Send a message via AIM to bionicdarkmark
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
Actually, the evidence is incredibly strong (especially compared to the crack pot sociological theories that it's determined through social influences, which no studies have supported); but I doubt you'd really look into the studies of the gay gene such as its findings in other species whose genetics we can study more efficiently and have identified the gay gene.

And mutation? How would it be a mutation? And who would be finding a cure for it? Homosexuality isn't a disease.
It might be a disease it just isn't killing people yet (aids started with man on man action)
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
10-30-2008

Oh lawdy lawdy
Spoiler!
WicKeD ASSaSiN
The Dude Abides
Subtract from WicKeD ASSaSiN's ReputationAdd to WicKeD ASSaSiN's Reputation WicKeD ASSaSiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WicKeD ASSaSiN
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by davobrosia View Post
Oh lawdy lawdy
You're dying from it right now!

Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionicdarkmark View Post
It might be a disease it just isn't killing people yet (aids started with man on man action)
Why is everything you post so stupid?
Regicide
Level 32
Subtract from Regicide's ReputationAdd to Regicide's Reputation Regicide is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Regicide Send a message via MSN to Regicide
10-30-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by own-dizzle View Post
san francisco isn't all of california, don't stereotype so much (yeah, there are probably more gay people around california, but where I live in the bay area there are only like 2 bisexual guys in my grade.... and we have a good 200 guys in our grade or so
Yea I'm sick of that stupid stereotyping as well. California isn't simply filled with gay people, otherwise we prolly wouldn't be having prop 8 would we? Fucking idiots

anyway, yea I live in vacaville and theres like 2 lesbians, no gay guys. And at my old HS there were 2 gay guys my freshman year and they were seniors so yea. Thats out of 3K plus kids.
iTz A LegAcY
Level 28
Subtract from iTz A LegAcY's ReputationAdd to iTz A LegAcY's Reputation iTz A LegAcY is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to iTz A LegAcY
10-30-2008

Quote:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahhahhah hahaha
you are so fucking stupid it is unbelievable, along with ignorant, and retarded,
plus your going in my sig. thinking homosexuality is a disease ITS A FUCKING GENDER CHOICE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH DUMASS.

AIM - iTz A LegAcY
XBL- Im Legacyy

IndoKRoNiK
Level 22
Subtract from IndoKRoNiK's ReputationAdd to IndoKRoNiK's Reputation IndoKRoNiK is stuck in campaign mode
10-30-2008

Quote:
really? I heard it was man on man-monkey action.

Yes on 8.
wow, bungie. wow.