Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
11-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigers35 View Post
It is obvious that ANYONE that voted for Obama has no idea what he believes in, or what his economic plan will do to our country.
Seriously?

Quote:
If you think that he will save the middle class, you are wrong. Dead wrong. He plans on charging the upper class so much extra money, that they will have to cut many jobs, thus ELIMINATING jobs, not giving you any more money.
What do you consider "upper middle class"?

Quote:
Also, with this economic crisis we are in now, I'd like to clear something up. The president has virtually no control over the economy, that would be the Congress which, since early 2007, has been mostly democrat. If you think I am just some right wing nut ranting on, just wait. You'll see what mess we got ourselves into with electing Obama.
Well, thanks for clearing nothing up but instead rambling about how Bush had nothing to do with the economy. Denial is always great.

Brightened
Level 33
Subtract from Brightened's ReputationAdd to Brightened's Reputation Brightened is a n00b
11-10-2008

I know this thread is old, and if H3F is run by democrats, how ironic this is a shooter forum.
sl1ck
Banned
Subtract from sl1ck's ReputationAdd to sl1ck's Reputation sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000
11-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs DiZaNy View Post
This country is screwed with Obama, but it would have been screwed with McCain too.
Obama's wealth redistribution plan is ridiculous and his policies are close to communist, but McCain would have been the same sh.t we're in now.

I say its time for the Libertarians.
Hey, there is only room for one crazy Libertarian on this forum!
SpartanT1g3r
Level 16
Subtract from SpartanT1g3r's ReputationAdd to SpartanT1g3r's Reputation SpartanT1g3r is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpartanT1g3r Send a message via MSN to SpartanT1g3r
11-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOfTheDead View Post
I don't really mind whether Barack Obama, or John McCain wins really. If Obama became president, he seems like he actually would give the middle class a break. McCain has years of experience on Obama which brings some peace of mind. Both have played the racism card (Obama's church, his wife's statement in the video; McCain having some racist supporters). But there are some other things that I thought were confusing during this election year.

1. What is "change"? I hate when Obama speaks broadly like that.

2. McCain choosing Palin as a running mate. I mean...why? How is she more knowledgeable or able than Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, or Mike huckabee (examples not suggestions)?

(I'll write some more later, gotta go).
Having racist supporters isn't the same thing as playing the race card.

Barack Obama has racist supporters too, you know.

If it isn't your first account, your 50 isn't legit.
Mrs DiZaNy
Level 10
Subtract from Mrs DiZaNy's ReputationAdd to Mrs DiZaNy's Reputation Mrs DiZaNy is a novice
11-10-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1cK_ View Post
Hey, there is only room for one crazy Libertarian on this forum!

haha oh man my bad
hedfones
Level 1337
Subtract from hedfones's ReputationAdd to hedfones's Reputation hedfones is a novice
11-10-2008

I'm late and obviously this is said and done, but I have a feeling the black community came out of the woodwork to help Obama win this one. Without them, he wouldn't have won very many states in the south and the race would've been much closer. At the very least McCain didn't get elected for christ's sake so we dodged that trainwreck.

*here's hoping that next election they'll vote even if their is no black candidate.

"Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place." - Zora Neale Hurston
TnA 36
Level 12
Subtract from TnA 36's ReputationAdd to TnA 36's Reputation TnA 36 is a novice
11-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by low strife View Post
At least their not as mentally challenged as McCain supporters.

Maybe you will actually learn something in college. First thing you should do is take an economics class. Then ask your parents how they are going to pay for your college when NObama raises their taxes. When they say they can't pay for your tuition and say go get a loan; you may understand why republicans do not support Obama. You may get it when you get out of school and a third of your paycheck goes to taxes and another third goes to paying that college loan. Pure and simple you would have to be mentally challenged to support Obama.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA 36 View Post
Maybe you will actually learn something in college. First thing you should do is take an economics class. Then ask your parents how they are going to pay for your college when NObama raises their taxes. When they say they can't pay for your tuition and say go get a loan; you may understand why republicans do not support Obama. You may get it when you get out of school and a third of your paycheck goes to taxes and another third goes to paying that college loan. Pure and simple you would have to be mentally challenged to support Obama.
As oppose to supporting who? McCain?

Your argument looses all weight and sinks in dead water if that's your counter.
Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
11-11-2008

if you actually make enough money to have your taxes raised under Obamas plan I really don't have much sympothy for your petty tax increase. Looks like we have what 52 million mentally challenged people in the US. Can't you see your ideologyhas failed our country.

I never had an opportunity to go to college but I understand economys are driven by demand. t
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-11-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsUnAmI View Post
if you actually make enough money to have your taxes raised under Obamas plan I really don't have much sympothy for your petty tax increase. Looks like we have what 52 million mentally challenged people in the US. Can't you see your ideologyhas failed our country.

I never had an opportunity to go to college but I understand economys are driven by demand. t
Well I agree but to an extent. This election doesn't show so much of america's "keen eye" in political or world insight. I mean, we are a pretty pathetic nation in terms of intelligence.

That said, it's pathetic the amount of african-america voters that turned out.

Many like to recon that that is why Obama carried over the votes to win, which is obviously absurd.

The only true absurdity is that it took an african-american elect to get the black population to turn out in overwhelming numbers.

That's why I disagree with your percentage comment. I'm sure as you know most elections or any sort of voting process held in this country are determined by a whole gamete of biases.