Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
spw1217
Level 18
Subtract from spw1217's ReputationAdd to spw1217's Reputation spw1217 is a novice
10-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsUnAmI View Post
It's so hilarious. Most McCain supporters can't talk about the issues, they resort to this nonsense.

This country has been run into the ground over 28 years of neo conservative trade, and tax policies. Clinton included.

It aint gonna work, not this year.

And if it actually gets as bad as I think, maybe we'll even get a new deal out of it and rebuild America.... again.
You have it twisted you moron. Most Obama supporters don't understand what is going on, at all.

I'm sure this has been posted before, but this is unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCcHzUmVP5c
Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
10-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by spw1217 View Post
You have it twisted you moron. Most Obama supporters don't understand what is going on, at all.

oh knowz a personal attack and a youtube vid. How about an original thought, moron.
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
10-24-2008

Quote:
Most Obama supporters don't understand what is going on, at all.
Most McCain supporters don't understand Obama's stances on issues.

The Howard Stern show as a source? Fucking really? They could have interviewed bums who see the posters around on telephone polls for all you know. Besides, for every video you give me of some ignorant person or group of people who are voting Obama, I can just as easily find one of McCain supporters.
HoesCallMeJax
Level 23
Subtract from HoesCallMeJax's ReputationAdd to HoesCallMeJax's Reputation HoesCallMeJax is a novice
Send a message via AIM to HoesCallMeJax Send a message via MSN to HoesCallMeJax
10-24-2008

Wow. The McCain campaign and supporters have never been able to talk about why you should vote for McCain. It's just why you shouldn't vote for Obama. They're like the bad kids on Xbox Live that spend all their games like this.
-"Oh you suck bad kid, get out. I would destroy you 1v1 any day."
-"Okay, let's play."
-"I dont have to waste my time playing you when I know your garbo and I would destroy you."
-"Oh yes, I understand."
F.ck off McCain supporters. F.ck off.
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
10-24-2008

Quote:

Wait, did you just use a little Howard Stern joke as a source to say that most Obama supporters don't know what they're talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
RedSpadeZ
Level 11
Subtract from RedSpadeZ's ReputationAdd to RedSpadeZ's Reputation RedSpadeZ is a novice
10-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by General AI View Post
Wait, did you just use a little Howard Stern joke as a source to say that most Obama supporters don't know what they're talking about?
What did you expect from a McCain supporter?

Seriously, I'm starting to think MOST McCain supporters have mental retardation.
FrickenFig
Level 13
Subtract from FrickenFig's ReputationAdd to FrickenFig's Reputation FrickenFig is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FrickenFig Send a message via MSN to FrickenFig
10-24-2008

so what happened to the kid that started this thread?
GT= Frick3n Fig
AIM= Newton1523
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmav3rick View Post
We already have proof bungie is stupid...Halo 3.
BeeArePro Is GOD
Subtract from BeeArePro Is GOD's ReputationAdd to BeeArePro Is GOD's Reputation BeeArePro Is GOD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BeeArePro Is GOD
10-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickenFig View Post
so what happened to the kid that started this thread?
His ass is still recovering.

Ben Cohen
Darko
I was wrong.
Subtract from Darko's ReputationAdd to Darko's Reputation Darko is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Darko Send a message via MSN to Darko
10-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Assassin View Post
See that is the problem some People are only voting for him because He is black If obama was White would you still vote for Him?
Yes, because the people who are actively involved in politics actually know what he is planning to do in office if he is elected. Compared to you, who has just seen people talking about him in the news while you were flipping through channels. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case though, people are dumb no matter what party you belong to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyer View Post
Why did black people never create civilization and enslave whites?

Why did blacks never go any farther than mud huts, and whites created 3 masted battle ships and giant civilizations with government.
Rabid Assassin
Level 13
Subtract from Rabid Assassin's ReputationAdd to Rabid Assassin's Reputation Rabid Assassin is a novice
10-25-2008

I watched the debates, and obama is going to screw us over if he gets in office But nobody can see that because there so scared of getting another Bush in McCain