Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Discussion

Display Modes Thread Tools
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by I GinG I View Post
Where's 343Jesse?
I'm curious to see if anyone has gotten fired yet. It seems like so many fixes could be done by a novice video game programmer. Obviously idk wtf it takes to do it, but OG Duke Nukem had better hit registration/aiming than this game.
He wouldn't be privy to anything more than office rumors I would wager, nor would I want to put him on the spot as he seemed like an alright guy.

It's been eleven weeks since release, we've had minimal improvements to the game and more often than not a 'fix' introduces a new problem. Their patch notes that were released every update were blatant lies and we're continually been told that they're working around the clock to fix the game. I say prove it, be more transparent with your consumers who you effectively robbed of sixty dollars.

Vague statements that a patch will "make changes to the matchmaking and party system" doesn't cut it, nor does "game-specific changes". These need to be detailed and released to the community. It's their only chance to garner back some good will. As well as the only way in which they can be held accountable for any of their attempts to fix the game.

Their social media presence is so weak that the official Halo twitter hasn't posted a single thing since the end of the Halo 5 beta thanking users for their participation. Dan "Exactly as you remember" Ayoub, hasn't posted anything to his twitter since two days after release.
TIFE LIFE

Last edited by Dante; 01-28-2015 at 07:05 PM.
Dante
THF VIP Member
Subtract from Dante's ReputationAdd to Dante's Reputation Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000 Dante IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

Fun chat I just had with Bravo.

https://twitter.com/DanteThePyro/sta...88718528921601
TIFE LIFE
I GinG I
I put the G in G.
Subtract from I GinG I's ReputationAdd to I GinG I's Reputation I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000 I GinG I IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to I GinG I
01-28-2015

I was jk about Jesse. He's just the only person from 343 that's here lol. I feel like we shouldn't even be charged for Xbox live if we had mcc within the first month it was out til they fix the game. Perhaps that'll add some urgency. I know I'm not the only one here who bought an xbox live membership strictly for MCC.
Hurricane LOL
Level 35
Subtract from Hurricane LOL's ReputationAdd to Hurricane LOL's Reputation Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield Hurricane LOL finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Hurricane LOL
01-28-2015

Anyone know how to fix this bullshit fucked up audio syncing?
_ _

Gamertag: hi Hurricane

_ _
Zeus Is Godly
The Sky is still Falling
Subtract from Zeus Is Godly's ReputationAdd to Zeus Is Godly's Reputation Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000 Zeus Is Godly IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post
He wouldn't be privy to anything more than office rumors I would wager, nor would I want to put him on the spot as he seemed like an alright guy.

It's been eleven weeks since release, we've had minimal improvements to the game and more often than not a 'fix' introduces a new problem. Their patch notes that were released every update were blatant lies and we're continually been told that they're working around the clock to fix the game. I say prove it, be more transparent with your consumers who you effectively robbed of sixty dollars.

Vague statements that a patch will "make changes to the matchmaking and party system" doesn't cut it, nor does "game-specific changes". These need to be detailed and released to the community. It's their only chance to garner back some good will. As well as the only way in which they can be held accountable for any of their attempts to fix the game.

Their social media presence is so weak that the official Halo twitter hasn't posted a single thing since the end of the Halo 5 beta thanking users for their participation. Dan "Exactly as you remember" Ayoub, hasn't posted anything to his twitter since two days after release.
How the fuck has the executive producer not said anything? Its like he knew what was about to go down lmao
BxSouljah
GET THE FCK OUT MY FACE!
Subtract from BxSouljah's ReputationAdd to BxSouljah's Reputation BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
are you guys still actually playing this train wreck? Is it even playable yet?
Nope.
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante View Post

Honestly, the game is pretty dam playable. It's not perfect like it should be, no. However, 4 out of the 5 games work really well (except sometimes CE magnetism). I haven't really had a problem finding games with people anymore. There are some pretty big fixes like no ranks, host quits and game ends kinda stuff that is pretty much bullshit. This game is definitely playable and is still really enjoyable. Who knows though, maybe that's just because I play CE/halo 2 1v1s and ffas/HCS playlist.
BxSouljah
GET THE FCK OUT MY FACE!
Subtract from BxSouljah's ReputationAdd to BxSouljah's Reputation BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000 BxSouljah IS OVER 9000
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanny View Post
Honestly, the game is pretty dam playable. It's not perfect like it should be, no. However, 4 out of the 5 games work really well (except sometimes CE magnetism). I haven't really had a problem finding games with people anymore. There are some pretty big fixes like no ranks, host quits and game ends kinda stuff that is pretty much bullshit. This game is definitely playable and is still really enjoyable. Who knows though, maybe that's just because I play CE/halo 2 1v1s and ffas/HCS playlist.
Yeah no, definitely not at all hahahaha
Wanny
Top Tier Director
Subtract from Wanny's ReputationAdd to Wanny's Reputation Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000 Wanny IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Wanny
01-28-2015

How so? I find matches of CE instantly, 1v1s work perfectly fine, and 99% of the HCS playlist works. You're just being too negative. If they implemented some kind of quitting penalty or ranking system. The game would be in pretty dam good shape.
BxSouljah
GET THE FCK OUT MY FACE!
01-28-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanny View Post
How so? I find matches of CE instantly, 1v1s work perfectly fine, and 99% of the HCS playlist works. You're just being too negative. If they implemented some kind of quitting penalty or ranking system. The game would be in pretty dam good shape.
See my sig. Just because things work nice and well for you, doesn't mean it does for everyone else. Open your eyes dude. There's no ranks, there are hundreds of in game bugs for all 4 games, most people can't find a match in MM or join a party with their friends, there are still no ranks, HCS is a fucking joke, and MCC freezes extremely often. I'm not negative, I'm real.