Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
supergodlylulz
Level 19
Subtract from supergodlylulz's ReputationAdd to supergodlylulz's Reputation supergodlylulz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to supergodlylulz
02-24-2009

Uhmm.. they should have bigger things to worry about. I mean hell,kids are doing drugs at my age(14) in my school. And theyre never caught. But they care alot about "sexting"? In the constitution it states you have right for your own body if im correct.. but too bad were minors? Idk.
Wise people arent wise.
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
02-24-2009

So the other day, I was in my kitchen making some food about to do the sudoku in the newspaper, and my mom walks in and makes small talk. She says, "So, did you hear about this new 'sexting'?" She actually used the word "sexting."

Needless to say, I threw the sudoku away and promptly left, shaking my head the entire time.
ByTheWay
Level 26
Subtract from ByTheWay's ReputationAdd to ByTheWay's Reputation ByTheWay is a novice
02-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peng View Post
So the other day, I was in my kitchen making some food about to do the sudoku in the newspaper, and my mom walks in and makes small talk. She says, "So, did you hear about this new 'sexting'?" She actually used the word "sexting."

Needless to say, I threw the sudoku away and promptly left, shaking my head the entire time.
My mom did that to me too.

"Do you sext!? ARE YOU A SEXTER!?"

Worst WTF moment ever. Damn Dr. Phil has my mom whipped.

Oh, you know I'm no good,
You know I'm no good
At court-ordered goodbyes
Alcom
constant
Subtract from Alcom's ReputationAdd to Alcom's Reputation Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Alcom
02-24-2009

There was something like this on Maury. I loled.

Play H2V
Peng
Well you are a festizio.
Subtract from Peng's ReputationAdd to Peng's Reputation Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield Peng finally popped his Bubble Shield
Send a message via AIM to Peng Send a message via MSN to Peng
02-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByTheWay View Post
My mom did that to me too.

"Do you sext!? ARE YOU A SEXTER!?"

Worst WTF moment ever. Damn Dr. Phil has my mom whipped.
I'm 20 years old. I just find it funny when people buy into the media's bullshit.
Alcom
constant
Subtract from Alcom's ReputationAdd to Alcom's Reputation Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana Alcom taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Alcom
02-24-2009

It's dumb that the office looked through the kids phones. Isn't that a crime in itself?

Play H2V
General AI
Eats Small Children
Subtract from General AI's ReputationAdd to General AI's Reputation General AI is a novice
02-24-2009

Oh that's just funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGuff
...you're a terrorist sympathizer. I'd rather be an idiot if that's the choice. At least I'd be a person, though stupid, who is at least on the right side of morality. God doesn't care if you're stupid or not, he does care if you are evil or not.
Amasian
Level 15
Subtract from Amasian's ReputationAdd to Amasian's Reputation Amasian is a novice
02-24-2009

This guy is already serving time for it... I personally think it's ridiculous, maybe a fine or something, but jail time? Seriously? I always thought of jail as the place where you get sent if you really fuck up badly and/or are a danger to society etc...

Video
They say your attitude determines your latitude.
I'm high as a mah'f.cka
Fly as a mah'f.cka
Spanker
Liberate Me
Subtract from Spanker's ReputationAdd to Spanker's Reputation Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000 Spanker IS OVER 9000
02-24-2009

People should be able to do it.its just pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
spanks is only here to stifle the happiness of others

My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow.
The storm consumes all.
bk70
Hmmm
Subtract from bk70's ReputationAdd to bk70's Reputation bk70 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to bk70
02-24-2009

Well clearly CP laws are getting outdated. I think they need to lower the age to like 15-14, the age where i person can actually think for themselves, i guess.
500 max for sigs