Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
sl1ck
Banned
Subtract from sl1ck's ReputationAdd to sl1ck's Reputation sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000
03-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by muRda View Post
S1ick, you never have, and never will, have no idea of what you're talking about, so long as you keep quoting the founding fathers.
Another red herring, and another attempt to straw man me. And another attempt to ignore my arguments concerning Obama's failed promises and hypocrisy. And on top of that an ad hominem attack. I didn't even mention the founding fathers in my gigantic "I told you so" post.

http://www.halo3forum.com/debate-for...ml#post4671415

It's still there, and it's still right. Amazingly as someone who "doesn't known what I am talking about" my predictions are nearly 100% accurate. Nor have my points been refuted here. You can try to attack me, misrepresent my arguments, divert attention from my points, etc. but the truth remains that Barack Obama has been an incredibly hypocritical and dishonest President thus far.
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
03-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizZLe View Post
How do you ignore people?
Go their profile, and look for "user lists." Should be somewhere over on the left.

S1ick, I was pretty fucking hammered last night. That aside, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just quit acting like you're some beacon of light. The problems you have with the current political system have been built-in, and will forever remain a thorn in your side.

So Obama lied? Great. I honestly couldn't care less. I didn't vote him in because I thought he was telling the truth; his truth just sounded better than the other two dumbasses. Also, dude is from Harvard; McCain, not so much.
TooMuchButtHair
Satisfying women
Subtract from TooMuchButtHair's ReputationAdd to TooMuchButtHair's Reputation TooMuchButtHair is a novice
Send a message via AIM to TooMuchButtHair
03-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotzeus View Post
Without addressing this ass hat directly, did anyone notice the nut job conspiracy BS in there?
The study of theology, as it stands in the Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authority; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and it admits of no conclusion.
-Thomas Paine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl View Post
. . .
Chimpanzee (our closest living relative) is a well known homosexual animal.. . .
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
03-13-2009

Quote:
Go their profile, and look for "user lists." Should be somewhere over on the left.

S1ick, I was pretty f..king hammered last night. That aside, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just quit acting like you're some beacon of light. The problems you have with the current political system have been built-in, and will forever remain a thorn in your side.

So Obama lied? Great. I honestly couldn't care less. I didn't vote him in because I thought he was telling the truth; his truth just sounded better than the other two dumbasses. Also, dude is from Harvard; McCain, not so much.
He'll always fail to realize that part...
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
Subtract from SizZLe's ReputationAdd to SizZLe's Reputation SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to SizZLe Send a message via MSN to SizZLe
03-13-2009

I stopped at world domination TMBH.
sl1ck
Banned
Subtract from sl1ck's ReputationAdd to sl1ck's Reputation sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000 sl1ck IS OVER 9000
03-13-2009

Quote:

S1ick, I was pretty f..king hammered last night. That aside, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just quit acting like you're some beacon of light. The problems you have with the current political system have been built-in, and will forever remain a thorn in your side.

You are right, it was a d.ck move to make a "I Told You So Post." Aside from being a d.ck move, I also distracted from the very points I was trying to make by making the thread about me. My arguments were consumed by my tone. I mean that. If someone made a post or thread like the one I made I would react similarly to the way in which you guys did. When you read a post where a person is being a total prick, it's hard to absorb anything else in the post- because you are thinking, "Wow, what a prick" the whole time you are reading it. And rightly so. I could/should have made the points I made without a self-validating tone. The approach I took warranted the hostile responses that I received. Not the red herring posts, but the people who went after me and the way in which I said what I did.

I do think it's time for a legitimate government debate on this forum. From scratch. I'm planning on writing down and posting some thoughts on government soon. In my own words, without consulting any outside material.

Quote:
The problems you have with the current political system have been built-in, and will forever remain a thorn in your side..
Could you clarify this for me? I think I know what you are getting at, but I would like you to clarify this.
McDevy
Soshified
03-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1cK_ View Post
Could you clarify this for me? I think I know what you are getting at, but I would like you to clarify this.
America is broken, fundamentally and ethically.
sl1ck
Banned
03-13-2009

Yes, so the point he is making is that I am essentially fighting for a lost cause.
McDevy
Soshified
03-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sl1cK_ View Post
Yes, so the point he is making is that I am essentially fighting for a lost cause.
I don't think he meant that; just that what you were defending was the wrong thing to look at.

It's like trying to repair a heavily leaking pool when the holes keep spotting up - it'll eventually empty out slowly over time. Need to replace the liner, matey.
MillsyXbl
Level 19
Subtract from MillsyXbl's ReputationAdd to MillsyXbl's Reputation MillsyXbl is a novice
Send a message via AIM to MillsyXbl
03-13-2009

IMO there is no chance of Obama doing anything. Elections in the western word (and probably elsewhere) are all bought and paid for by people who care very little for the woes of Average Joe.

All IMO of course...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiN View Post
Go smoke pot all you want. It's not even a question if you do or not its so obvious. Potheads always have dumb sh.t to defend. You are just disgusting. I literally want to see you dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD Sh0t View Post
Wow this is verbal murder, Millsy go to sleep you just got owned lmao
Siamese morons of the millenium: RaiN and ReD Sh0t.