Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
Subtract from SizZLe's ReputationAdd to SizZLe's Reputation SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to SizZLe Send a message via MSN to SizZLe
11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
What about couples that don't have kids? What about couples who don't plan on having kids but do anyway? Should couples be kept apart when they love each other because of their hypothetical children?
That's only a factor I stated Niceguy, not the only reason they shouldn't come together. Some also don't want to add extra weight to the inevitable struggle every couple faces to stay togerther peacefully.
Brian_F
i
Subtract from Brian_F's ReputationAdd to Brian_F's Reputation Brian_F is on the rise to fame Brian_F is on the rise to fame
Send a message via AIM to Brian_F
11-08-2008

My girlfriends asian yayyyyyyyyyy
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
Subtract from SizZLe's ReputationAdd to SizZLe's Reputation SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000
11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death789 View Post
My girlfriends asian yayyyyyyyyyy
How's that working out for you?

The sex part I mean.

/kidding
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizZLe 2K7 View Post
That's only a factor I stated Niceguy, not the only reason they shouldn't come together. Some also don't want to add extra weight to the inevitable struggle every couple faces to stay togerther peacefully.
lol

Have you ever been in a meaningful relationship?

"Gee, you're really nice and I like you a lot. But you're not white, and I don't know what other people will think of me. So, because other people don't approve, I can't love you anymore."

edit: I don't know if you were paying attention when I, and others, said that in America interracial dating isn't an issue. The world isn't filled with so many bigots that you have to fear for your life and safety if you want to date someone of a different race and have your relationship be peaceful.
Busy, busy, busy
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
11-08-2008

Quote:
"Gee, you're really nice and I like you a lot. But you're not white, and I don't know what other people will think of me. So, because other people don't approve, I can't love you anymore."
Haha, that's actually happened to several people I know.

Quote:
I don't know if you were paying attention when I, and others, said that in America interracial dating isn't an issue.
It's definitely an issue in America but I agree with everyone that it shouldn't be
NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizZLe 2K7 View Post
Haha, that's actually happened to several people I know.
That's because you're a child, not a reasonable, mature adult, and the people you know are the like.
Busy, busy, busy
MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
11-08-2008

Quote:
lol

I've actually had someone say that to me-- sort of. He was black and it was during that Kobe cheating fiasco (it was either Kobe or Shaq). He said that, and I was like "Huh?" and he responded with "My mom and family don't want me seeing you anymore because you're white. They're saying that all the white woman are taking all the black men. *insert more garbage*"

I was appalled. In fact, every time I dated in the black race I got the same type of shit and looks from their mothers.
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
11-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
I've actually had someone say that to me-- sort of. He was black and it was during that Kobe cheating fiasco (it was either Kobe or Shaq). He said that, and I was like "Huh?" and he responded with "My mom and family don't want me seeing you anymore because you're white. They're saying that all the white woman are taking all the black men. *insert more garbage*"
Actually, the reverse is true.

So many women into bestiality. Disgusting.
Spoiler!
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
11-08-2008

Quote:
That's because you're a child, not a reasonable, mature adult, and the people you know are the like.
Good argument.
-Clint-
Level 10
Subtract from -Clint-'s ReputationAdd to -Clint-'s Reputation -Clint- is a novice
11-08-2008

I see nothing wrong with interracial relationships, "race" is only skin deep, at the end of the day we are all human. anyone who does oppose it is a cunt, no one should try to stand in the way of two people who love each other.