Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Mang Boning
Level 12
Subtract from Mang Boning's ReputationAdd to Mang Boning's Reputation Mang Boning is a novice
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ibanez 24 View Post
If he does something damn stupid, there's always impeachment. However, it has to be legitimately wrong.
Would you be implying that George Bush's actions have been neither "damn stupid" nor "legitimately wrong?"

XBC : Mang_Boning
XBL : Mang Pwning
^^Add me for H3 (Customs/MLG/Slayer)

Last edited by Mang Boning; 11-06-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Publik Uprising
Level 25
Subtract from Publik Uprising's ReputationAdd to Publik Uprising's Reputation Publik Uprising is a novice
11-06-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mang Boning View Post
Would you be implying that George Bush's actions have been neither "damn stupid" nor "legitimately wrong?"
Those are understatements.
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-07-2008

Quote:
Now, we watch idiots like OP and fundies b..ch about how Obama is either a black supremest, a non-Christian, or an illegal immigrant of some sort who is corrupt and should never have been put in office.

While that's all fine and dandy, but the power still resides within the hands of the people if he does something radical that many do not agree with or find immoral (no, your opinion over his religion, race, or skepticism over his DOB doesn't count, so shut the f..k up, sit down, and smile f.g as we democrats chip away slowly and agonizingly at your rich 200,000 a year ass)

If he does something damn stupid, there's always impeachment. However, it has to be legitimately wrong. Until then, keep b..ching so my sh.teating grin gets bigger from your greedy fascist f..ks.
The majority of americans with an income over $250,000 a year voted for Obama you do know?

The same with less than $30,000 income as well; look's like you didn't make a point, eh?
davobrosia
Ask Z for $50
Subtract from davobrosia's ReputationAdd to davobrosia's Reputation davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000 davobrosia IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to davobrosia
11-07-2008

Just gonna get this out there for more infinite copypasta for the inevitable whining about how Obama won because of blacks. Obama did better than McCain in nearly every major demographic. The only ones he didn't were obvious, like people who made between 100K and 200K/year (fooled by misrepresentations of his tax plan), veterans (McCain is a veteran, and Obama still got 44%), Protestants (no comment), Evangelicals (DUH, HE'S AN AYRAB NIGRA TERRIRIST), and old f.cks 65 y/o+ who're gonna die while he's in office anyway.
Spoiler!
Wharrgarbl
Level 12
Subtract from Wharrgarbl's ReputationAdd to Wharrgarbl's Reputation Wharrgarbl is a novice
11-07-2008

Quote:
Now, we watch idiots like OP and fundies b..ch about how Obama is either a black supremest, a non-Christian, or an illegal immigrant of some sort who is corrupt and should never have been put in office.
The fail is strong in this one.
Niceguy: Who's this Wharrgarbl twat using words with 4+ syllables?
Publik Uprising
Level 25
Subtract from Publik Uprising's ReputationAdd to Publik Uprising's Reputation Publik Uprising is a novice
11-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT IS FOLLY View Post
The majority of americans with an income over $250,000 a year voted for Obama you do know?

The same with less than $30,000 income as well; look's like you didn't make a point, eh?
Yeah, both of my parents voted for Obama, even though we could have increased taxes with his plan.

Honestly, there's not really a downside to taxes if they go towards projects that will benefit you.
TnA 36
Level 12
Subtract from TnA 36's ReputationAdd to TnA 36's Reputation TnA 36 is a novice
11-12-2008

Is anyone worried about the threat of a terrorist attack? If one does occur will Obama retaliate?
McDevy
Soshified
Subtract from McDevy's ReputationAdd to McDevy's Reputation McDevy is a novice
11-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA 36 View Post
Is anyone worried about the threat of a terrorist attack? If one does occur will Obama retaliate?
I'm more worried about him being assassinated.
Apollion
Level 20
Subtract from Apollion's ReputationAdd to Apollion's Reputation Apollion is a novice
11-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORAT IS FOLLY View Post
I'm more worried about him being assassinated.
Ditto. I think the American people will do something before terrorists.

Anyone else find that a little sad?
"The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians
who acknowledge Jesus with their lips
Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle.
That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."
DC Talk, "What If I Stumble"

TnA 36
Level 12
Subtract from TnA 36's ReputationAdd to TnA 36's Reputation TnA 36 is a novice
11-12-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollion View Post
Ditto. I think the American people will do something before terrorists.

Anyone else find that a little sad?
I agree that it is a great possibilty. Either way, neither Obama or Biden are very supportive of violent retaliation. If the guy gets assasinated it will probably just bring more chaos to our already chaotic country.