Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
l 0aKeS l
Level 18
Subtract from l 0aKeS l's ReputationAdd to l 0aKeS l's Reputation l 0aKeS l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l 0aKeS l
09-29-2008
Default Question 2

So who's going to vote on question 2? Its a statewide ballot that will reduce the penalty of possessing marijuana (an ounce or less) to nothing more than a $100 fine.

http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ELE/elepip08/pip082.htm

[youtubesig]5eb1mEcbFlE[/youtubesig]

stormy
Level 38
Subtract from stormy's ReputationAdd to stormy's Reputation stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided stormy is bustin' chills and getting paided
09-29-2008

My state has already decriminalized it. Go me.
Rednax
DO NOT WANT
Subtract from Rednax's ReputationAdd to Rednax's Reputation Rednax is a novice
Send a message via ICQ to Rednax Send a message via AIM to Rednax Send a message via MSN to Rednax
09-29-2008

I live in Utah.. that stuff will never be legal here, even if it was heavily taxed..

My state is trying to get rid of malt liquor in grocery stores... even though they already control the liquor by having state liquor stores... fags.

My Myspace,
GT's: R3dn4x [H2, which is lost] i Rednax i [360]

l 0aKeS l
Level 18
Subtract from l 0aKeS l's ReputationAdd to l 0aKeS l's Reputation l 0aKeS l is a novice
Send a message via AIM to l 0aKeS l
09-30-2008

Rednax i guess you didn't read it. It will decriminalize weed to a lesser offense then your state currently holds.

[youtubesig]5eb1mEcbFlE[/youtubesig]

sOoOo FcKn HaWt
Level 13
Subtract from sOoOo FcKn HaWt's ReputationAdd to sOoOo FcKn HaWt's Reputation sOoOo FcKn HaWt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sOoOo FcKn HaWt
10-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by l 0aKeS l View Post
Rednax i guess you didn't read it. It will decriminalize weed to a lesser offense then your state currently holds.
It's still going to be illegal. Why not just legalize it? They can just turn it into an excise tax. Simple as that, the only thing bad about it is that it can be grown pretty easy. I think it should be illigal to grow it; just like it's illegal to make your own alcohol. They should maybe consider making a license for growing it.

Idk, but all I know is that if it were legal, that the employment rate would be very low.

NG
poo-tee-weet?
Subtract from NG's ReputationAdd to NG's Reputation NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom NG wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Send a message via AIM to NG
10-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOoOo FcKn HaWt View Post
It's still going to be illegal. Why not just legalize it? They can just turn it into an excise tax. Simple as that, the only thing bad about it is that it can be grown pretty easy. I think it should be illigal to grow it; just like it's illegal to make your own alcohol. They should maybe consider making a license for growing it.

Idk, but all I know is that if it were legal, that the employment rate would be very low.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homebrewing#USA That's not true.

And your last sentence is 1) based on nothing and 2) completely contradictory to your reasons for legalizing it and blows any argument you might've made for its legalization away by suggesting that people would stop coming to work.
Busy, busy, busy
sOoOo FcKn HaWt
Level 13
Subtract from sOoOo FcKn HaWt's ReputationAdd to sOoOo FcKn HaWt's Reputation sOoOo FcKn HaWt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sOoOo FcKn HaWt
10-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homebrewing#USA That's not true.

And your last sentence is 1) based on nothing and 2) completely contradictory to your reasons for legalizing it and blows any argument you might've made for its legalization away by suggesting that people would stop coming to work.
I meant sell it, GTFO.

Why you always a biaatccch?