Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOfTheDead View Post
thehuffington post had an article where one journalist believes that McCain is backing out because of the current economic turmoil. McCain wants to debate foreign policy (his reported strong suite), not economics.
Isn't that what the debate was already about? And also, Obama wanted to save domestic issues last, so it worked out for both of them to switch foreign policy up to the first one.

I think they're still on for tomorrow night anyways.
BeeArePro Is GOD
Subtract from BeeArePro Is GOD's ReputationAdd to BeeArePro Is GOD's Reputation BeeArePro Is GOD is a novice
Send a message via AIM to BeeArePro Is GOD
09-25-2008

If McPain doesn't wanna do it, then I say say the VP's should go at it.. debate that is.

Ben Cohen
Publik Uprising
Level 25
Subtract from Publik Uprising's ReputationAdd to Publik Uprising's Reputation Publik Uprising is a novice
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeArePro Is GOD View Post
If McPain doesn't wanna do it, then I say say the VP's should go at it.. debate that is.
Yeah I think that would be a good idea too.
Palin would probably flip out though lol...
Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publik Uprising View Post
Yeah I think that would be a good idea too.
Palin would probably flip out though lol...
she used to be a witch you know.

I'd be careful.
Publik Uprising
Level 25
Subtract from Publik Uprising's ReputationAdd to Publik Uprising's Reputation Publik Uprising is a novice
09-25-2008

Oh teh noes, she might make Biden a frog!
Zank
Level 13
Subtract from Zank's ReputationAdd to Zank's Reputation Zank is a novice
09-25-2008

Even if Obama and Biden destroy McCain/Palin in the debates, I'm afraid that it still won't be an easy win for Obama.
lHlolNeYlNuTZz
Killed Dumbledore
Subtract from lHlolNeYlNuTZz's ReputationAdd to lHlolNeYlNuTZz's Reputation lHlolNeYlNuTZz is a novice
Send a message via AIM to lHlolNeYlNuTZz
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsUnAmI View Post
Letterman wasn't happy

lol he's right.

If Palin can lead the country she should be leading the campaign.
ROG chuhkee
Level 22
Subtract from ROG chuhkee's ReputationAdd to ROG chuhkee's Reputation ROG chuhkee is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ROG chuhkee
09-25-2008

That was such a biased article. Get one from a fair and balanced source, like FOX News...
Blinkkkk
Level 29
Subtract from Blinkkkk's ReputationAdd to Blinkkkk's Reputation Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch
Send a message via AIM to Blinkkkk
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Synergy View Post
How do you need a link? Is all that flag waving you've been doing preventing you from seeing your obvious bias, nay, FAVORITISM of Republicans and their bullsh.t gimmicks?

As it stands McCain is losing .75% a day under the current situation. He has to stop the free fall or claim defeat.
How old are you Synergy? You seem to be very young with the way you assume so much about me. I didn't "need" a link, and I wasn't challenging the guy. Simply asking to see this "proof," that was probably some bullshit liberal spin. Heaven forbid checking sources, right? I know you take everything at face value, as long as it fits your agenda, but I like to look into the sources whether the facts are for or against me. If I were to tell you you were wrong, you obviously wouldn't believe me, and want to see proof. So stop being a hypocrite.

I could care less what the standings are, I'm not sure why you're striving to be just like your omnipotent icon Olbermann. Throwing out stats left and right like they mean anything, and now personally attacking me randomly. Every day you remind me more and more of bathtub boy -- you're the most naive and hypocritical person I've seen on H3F.

It's typical, you feel the need to accuse someone of "flag waiving," when you're the MSNBC/Obama representative here on H3F. Fact is, I'm still undecided. You've had your mind made up for months. See if you can drop the lame ass attacks and argue about something other than a Gallup poll or making threads that consist of nothing more than copyganda trying to smear McCain/Palin. Believe me, I know with every one of those posts, you chalk one up for yourself, but you must not realize everyone can see how much a snide, preening adolescent you are.

CitizenZenSin
Level 28
Subtract from CitizenZenSin's ReputationAdd to CitizenZenSin's Reputation CitizenZenSin is a novice
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
I'm not sure why you're striving to be just like your omnipotent icon Olbermann.Throwing out stats left and right like they mean when anything...you're the MSNBC/Obama representative here on H3F. .
So i guess i'm the vice president of the MsNbC/Obama Koolaid Party...

BUT anyway thought i'd post the Olberman segment about the Letterman stuff. Why? Well he was there for one, and the whole thing amuses me. McCain brushes off Letterman who turns around and gets Olberman, probably not someone McCain wants on network tv, add in the fact that Letterman and Olberman are on competing networks....the irony is just too tasty for an anti-mCain guy.

!!!!Spoiler alert!!!!__________ Keith Olberman is a liberal and may not be entirely un-biased in his opinion, please keep that in mind when watching or not watching.

Also the article you guys are discussing, Blink would definitly consider it liberal spin. Basically it said that McCain campaign set it up that the crowd would be pro-McCain with "wheelhouse" questions for the old man.

Heres the debate schedule, notice that PBS is moderating the one tommorow, not msnbc.

Quote:
One vice-presidential debate Thursday, October 2, 2008, 8 p.m. CDT at Washington University in St. Louis' Field House Gymnasium in St. Louis, Missouri,[9] moderated by Gwen Ifill, senior correspondent on The NewsHour and moderator and managing editor of Washington Week on PBS.[10] The vice presidential debate will cover both foreign and domestic topics.

And in breaking bank news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080926/..._jpmorgan_news

I got featured on Insider Moves on Inside Xbox this week