Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
CyS WarZombie
Level 28
Subtract from CyS WarZombie's ReputationAdd to CyS WarZombie's Reputation CyS WarZombie is a novice
Send a message via AIM to CyS WarZombie
09-24-2008

I doubt this will work for him. IMO, it just looks like he's trying to get some attention and look like the leader by suspending his campaign and trying to solve the economic issue. It's funny that he does this just a few days before the debate in Mississippi...
Zank
Level 13
Subtract from Zank's ReputationAdd to Zank's Reputation Zank is a novice
09-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
Just FYI, all it means is he won't be giving public speeches, or participate in the debate until this is resolved.

I'm not sure what's so blasphemous about this, as it's in the publics interest. And if people are gonna try and argue that he's scared of the debate, just remember McCain challenged Obama to a series of 10 debates across the country... in which the CROWD, not MSNBC, decides the questions. Of course Obama declined, because he won't be fully briefed 3 times on every question before he has to answer it.

This should be moved to COT.
I read in another thread before that proved those debates were "set up" in favor for McCain.
Blinkkkk
Level 29
Subtract from Blinkkkk's ReputationAdd to Blinkkkk's Reputation Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch Blinkkkk licks Grunt gooch
Send a message via AIM to Blinkkkk
09-25-2008

Link?

10char

MsTkEyes
Pu$$yrich
Subtract from MsTkEyes's ReputationAdd to MsTkEyes's Reputation MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000 MsTkEyes IS OVER 9000
09-25-2008

So does this mean they are just postponing the debate?
~up, up, up, up, up, up, up~

XxVENOMxX
Level 18
Subtract from XxVENOMxX's ReputationAdd to XxVENOMxX's Reputation XxVENOMxX is a novice
09-25-2008

I think he knows he's gonna lose
Th3 Gr8 On3
Level 30
Subtract from Th3 Gr8 On3's ReputationAdd to Th3 Gr8 On3's Reputation Th3 Gr8 On3 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Th3 Gr8 On3
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTkEyes View Post
So does this mean they are just postponing the debate?
They tried to, however the Obama camp refused, so the debate will go on as scheduled. Personally, I cannot wait for the vp debates (oct.2nd I believe) to watch Palin get wrecked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by own-dizzle View Post
if mccain were to be on a dollar bill, he'd be -5
Wat
Olson
Level 17
Subtract from Olson's ReputationAdd to Olson's Reputation Olson is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Olson Send a message via MSN to Olson
09-25-2008

Hahahahahah you have to be a fool to think McCain will win...
Add me for Customz...!

xloLsOnlx

FPS Glimmer
Level 25
Subtract from FPS Glimmer's ReputationAdd to FPS Glimmer's Reputation FPS Glimmer is a novice
Send a message via AIM to FPS Glimmer Send a message via MSN to FPS Glimmer Send a message via Yahoo to FPS Glimmer
09-25-2008

Debates can change everything.

Noobus Maximus
Halo 3 is gay
cccpdemocracy
Level 49
Subtract from cccpdemocracy's ReputationAdd to cccpdemocracy's Reputation cccpdemocracy is a novice
Send a message via AIM to cccpdemocracy
09-25-2008

You guys do realize that polls mean shit right?

I dont know why McCain would do this, it just seems like an attempt for attention.
EyesOfTheDead
Level 25
Subtract from EyesOfTheDead's ReputationAdd to EyesOfTheDead's Reputation EyesOfTheDead is a novice
09-25-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zank View Post
I read in another thread before that proved those debates were "set up" in favor for McCain.
thehuffington post had an article where one journalist believes that McCain is backing out because of the current economic turmoil. McCain wants to debate foreign policy (his reported strong suite), not economics.