Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
Cursed Lemon
Darren Helm's Bitch
Subtract from Cursed Lemon's ReputationAdd to Cursed Lemon's Reputation Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000 Cursed Lemon IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Cursed Lemon Send a message via MSN to Cursed Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Cursed Lemon
09-18-2008
Default The Alzheimer's is officially setting in for McCain

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...me_m.html#more

Either it was a huge insult...or McCain's membrane is somewhat full of holes.

Interview on Spanish radio:

Quote:
QUESTION: Senator, finally, let's talk about Spain. If you're elected president, would you be willing to invite President Jose Luiz Rodriguez Zapatero to the White House to meet with you?

MCCAIN: I would be willing meet, uh, with those leaders who our friends [sic] and want to work with us in a cooperative fashion, and by the way, President Calderon of Mexico is fighting a very very tough fight against the drug cartels. I'm glad we are now working in cooperation with the Mexican government on the Merida plan. I intend to move forward with relations, and invite as many of them as I can, those leaders, to the White House.

QUESTION: Would that invitation be extended to the Zapatero government, to the president itself?

MCCAIN: I don't, you know, honestly I have to look at relations and the situations and the priorities, but I can assure you I will establish closer relations with our friends and I will stand up to those who want to do harm to the United States of America.

QUESTION: So you have to wait and see if he's willing to meet with you, or you'll be able to do it in the White House?

MCCAIN: Well again I don't, all I can tell you is that I have a clear record of working with leaders in the hemisphere that are friends with us, and standing up to those who are not, and that's judged on the basis of the importance of our relationship with Latin America, and the entire region.

QUESTION: Okay... what about Europe I'm talking about the President of Spain?

MCCAIN: What about me what?

QUESTION: Okay... are you willing to meet with him if you are elected president?

MCCAIN: I am willing to meet with any leader who is dedicated to the same principles and philosophy that we are for human rights, democracy and freedom, and I will stand up to those that do not.

Elmo <3
I bloodypingu I
Lurker At The Threshold
Subtract from I bloodypingu I's ReputationAdd to I bloodypingu I's Reputation I bloodypingu I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I bloodypingu I
09-18-2008

That gave me a good laugh. Lol, Latin America.

"Music to me, might not be music to most"
-Buckethead

Scott
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from Scott's ReputationAdd to Scott's Reputation Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided Scott is bustin' chills and getting paided
Send a message via AIM to Scott
09-18-2008

lol is that a joke or something?

It seemed like McCain didn't know where Spain is.
`NthErik.
Amokläufer
Subtract from `NthErik.'s ReputationAdd to `NthErik.'s Reputation `NthErik. is a novice
Send a message via AIM to `NthErik.
09-18-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
lol is that a joke or something?

It seemed like McCain didn't know where Spain is.
I'm sure it's not a joke. McCain probably wasn't expecting to be asked about Spain, so he just started talking about Mexico.

Reyer
Longboarding
Subtract from Reyer's ReputationAdd to Reyer's Reputation Reyer is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Reyer Send a message via MSN to Reyer
09-18-2008

Spain sounds like McCain by someone with an accent.
Mr Evil Guy
Level 28
Subtract from Mr Evil Guy's ReputationAdd to Mr Evil Guy's Reputation Mr Evil Guy is a novice
09-18-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by `NthErik. View Post
I'm sure it's not a joke. McCain probably wasn't expecting to be asked about Spain, so he just started talking about Mexico.
I'm surprised he didn't mention he was a P.O.W.
I bloodypingu I
Lurker At The Threshold
Subtract from I bloodypingu I's ReputationAdd to I bloodypingu I's Reputation I bloodypingu I is a novice
Send a message via AIM to I bloodypingu I
09-18-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Evil Guy View Post
I'm surprised he didn't mention he was a P.O.W.
John McCain was a P.O.W?

"Music to me, might not be music to most"
-Buckethead

muRda
Godzilla vs. MLK
Subtract from muRda's ReputationAdd to muRda's Reputation muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000 muRda IS OVER 9000
09-18-2008

I really can't keep a straight face anymore when someone attacks Obama for his lack of experience. I'd rather have someone with the intellectual capacity to answer questions intelligently face-to-face than this fucking retard who srsly reminds me of Bush everytime he speaks, just without all of Bush's funny ass hand motions he does, or when he furrows his brow and does the weird thing with his mouth.
sOoOo FcKn HaWt
Level 13
Subtract from sOoOo FcKn HaWt's ReputationAdd to sOoOo FcKn HaWt's Reputation sOoOo FcKn HaWt is a novice
Send a message via AIM to sOoOo FcKn HaWt
09-18-2008

McCain = Bush.

Tsunami
Level 50
Subtract from Tsunami's ReputationAdd to Tsunami's Reputation Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana Tsunami taps Cortana
Send a message via AIM to Tsunami
09-18-2008

McCain has fallen so far in 8 years. I had a lot of respect for 2002 McCain.. Now he has become everything he used to despise....