Halo 2 Forum > Off-topic > Debate Forum

Display Modes Thread Tools
ShadowBoxJr
Level 22
Subtract from ShadowBoxJr's ReputationAdd to ShadowBoxJr's Reputation ShadowBoxJr is a novice
12-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizZLe 2K7 View Post
You're obviously racist.
You are overcomplicating(word? idk) a simple answer

WicKeD ASSaSiN
The Dude Abides
Subtract from WicKeD ASSaSiN's ReputationAdd to WicKeD ASSaSiN's Reputation WicKeD ASSaSiN is a novice
Send a message via AIM to WicKeD ASSaSiN
12-02-2008

Self-Actualization. Straight from Maslow's pyramid. I think it applies to both genders.

IRyanI
Level 28
Subtract from IRyanI's ReputationAdd to IRyanI's Reputation IRyanI is a novice
12-02-2008

Manhood/Womanhood isn't something that comes from an accomplishment. I think it comes when you stop looking in and start looking out. It's when you don't come first anymore. It's when you truly sacrifice things for others and ask nothing in return.
SizZLe
No More Locked Doors
Subtract from SizZLe's ReputationAdd to SizZLe's Reputation SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000 SizZLe IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to SizZLe Send a message via MSN to SizZLe
12-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRyanI View Post
Manhood/Womanhood isn't something that comes from an accomplishment. I think it comes when you stop looking in and start looking out. It's when you don't come first anymore. It's when you truly sacrifice things for others and ask nothing in return.
I know this from personal experience... I've seen kids sacrifice things they want in order to help their parents out. Mtheost of those are under 14. How are they promoted to adulthood by sacrifice and a selfless attitude?
ShadowBoxJr
Level 22
Subtract from ShadowBoxJr's ReputationAdd to ShadowBoxJr's Reputation ShadowBoxJr is a novice
12-02-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizZLe 2K7 View Post
I know this from personal experience... I've seen kids sacrifice things they want in order to help their parents out. Mtheost of those are under 14. How are they promoted to adulthood by sacrifice and a selfless attitude?
They aren't

You're confusing what it is to be a "Man" and what it is to be an "Adult"

KGB Yo Mama
Level 19
Subtract from KGB Yo Mama's ReputationAdd to KGB Yo Mama's Reputation KGB Yo Mama is a novice
12-02-2008

i dont think that theres any set time for one "becoming of age". For a guy, i think it would be the point at which hes physically and able enough maturely to be thrown on the street, with only the clothes on his back, and progress steadily towards a career and run a household, whether alone or within marriage, from that day without help. Help as in loans, crutches from a friend or unemployment, gifts, and government bailouts.
no, no matter how far we've come love, i cant wait to see tomorrow!

Montage is OUT click to check it out http://www.halo3forum.com/halo-2-vid...b-yo-mama.html

MoB CaRoNa
Immutable
Subtract from MoB CaRoNa's ReputationAdd to MoB CaRoNa's Reputation MoB CaRoNa is a novice
12-02-2008

Get a job, be mature, etc.

Facial hair helps.