Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010

Display Modes Thread Tools
Im BigTigga H0
Poe Wrote On Both...
Subtract from Im BigTigga H0's ReputationAdd to Im BigTigga H0's Reputation Im BigTigga H0 is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Im BigTigga H0
07-20-2009

I lol'd at the fact the deadline is one day before April 1st. In any case, maybe Volume 2 will be up and done by then. It took me about a year last time. lol.

<3, Tigga.
GT :: Private Tigga
AIM :: BigTiggaPwnz

xXXLIGETSNIPERx
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from xXXLIGETSNIPERx's ReputationAdd to xXXLIGETSNIPERx's Reputation xXXLIGETSNIPERx is a novice
Send a message via AIM to xXXLIGETSNIPERx
07-21-2009

cool man i making a vide now

Moozmo
Whaaaaat deee fuuuuuuck
Subtract from Moozmo's ReputationAdd to Moozmo's Reputation Moozmo is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Moozmo Send a message via MSN to Moozmo
07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXXLIGETSNIPERx View Post
cool man i making a vide now
Whats a vide?
Quote:
Right now, your competition is training.

Quote:
Obsessed is merely a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
Quote:
To achieve something you've never had before, you must do something you've never done before.
OdinzDisciple
uber n00b (level 2)
Subtract from OdinzDisciple's ReputationAdd to OdinzDisciple's Reputation OdinzDisciple is a novice
07-21-2009

I Want to Enter this competition but Im still new to editing with no hope of winning...But maybe by entering people can give me feedback on what I can do to improve..um...Can anyone please teach me how to use adobe after effects? I can use vegas a Bit but adobe im still sketchy with!
GT: OdinzDisciple AIM:FailureMission
pTw
Level 28
Subtract from pTw's ReputationAdd to pTw's Reputation pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom pTw wears a live rattlesnake as a condom
Anoj Tactics
Level 24
Subtract from Anoj Tactics's ReputationAdd to Anoj Tactics's Reputation Anoj Tactics is a novice
07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crest View Post
If someone isn't will to put the small amount of effort to send the entry fee to the organizers, then there is a 100% chance they're not going to put enough effort into their video.
You really are wrong on that. Just because someone doesn't want to waste $10 on some bullshit contest doesn't mean they won't put everything into their video.
|| TM22 ||
THF VIP Member
Subtract from || TM22 ||'s ReputationAdd to || TM22 ||'s Reputation || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000 || TM22 || IS OVER 9000
07-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoj Tactics View Post
You really are wrong on that. Just because someone doesn't want to waste $10 on some bullsh.t contest doesn't mean they won't put everything into their video.
If you think about it, this isn't really a bullshit contest if you're an editor and even a player supplying gameplay. Let me elaborate; the only reason to make and release a montage is to entertain the most amount of people possible and to show off your uber gameplay and editing skills. If you think about it, you're kind of contradicting yourself if you say you don't want to pay $10 to get a montage into a contest that will help it IMMENSELY more than not entering the contest (view and respect-wise) and yet still create a montage to show off your skills.
Hello_Im_Mayhem
Level 25
Subtract from Hello_Im_Mayhem's ReputationAdd to Hello_Im_Mayhem's Reputation Hello_Im_Mayhem is stuck in campaign mode
Send a message via AIM to Hello_Im_Mayhem
07-21-2009

You alreay know what I'm bringing to the table Frag.
D3adly Squirrel
Level 20
Subtract from D3adly Squirrel's ReputationAdd to D3adly Squirrel's Reputation D3adly Squirrel is a novice
07-22-2009

Lol airguitars pretty much officially been replaced by Gear61 now as the biggest halo video uploader.
I prefer gear anywyas. Yay for montages!
My YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by the master View Post
i like shaving my ass and then spanking it just for the good job i did
Stazima
Level 29
Subtract from Stazima's ReputationAdd to Stazima's Reputation Stazima is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Stazima
07-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3adly Squirrel View Post
Lol airguitars pretty much officially been replaced by Gear61 now as the biggest halo video uploader.
I prefer gear anywyas. Yay for montages!
Where the hell did you get that idea. >.>