Halo 2 Forum > Halo Franchise > Halo Videos > THF Movie Competition 2010
View Poll Results: Which videos deserve to advance?
"Dutchy Montage 2" - Edited by ExuS 141 59.24%
"Roadblock's Final Montage" - Edited by Backfire 96 40.34%
"Contractus" - Edited by Nv1ncible 97 40.76%
"Frenetic Array" - Edited by Mattisson 84 35.29%
"Black Box" - Edited by s0r3 82 34.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 238. You may not vote on this poll

Display Modes Thread Tools
ImyourPhobia
Level 26
Subtract from ImyourPhobia's ReputationAdd to ImyourPhobia's Reputation ImyourPhobia is a novice
Send a message via AIM to ImyourPhobia
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTw View Post
That's as serious as a conversation can get with someone like Spazz! You can't reason with a child Phobia, so why would I act mature and respectful towards someone who is incapable of constructing a paragraph without insulting me? I treated Spazz like he was treating me; like an idiot, and I will continue to do so until he drops his girlish grudge.
umad brah?
Projects I've done that don't completely suck:
Sebsation
Atrophy 2
Faint
Level 43
Subtract from Faint's ReputationAdd to Faint's Reputation Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000 Faint IS OVER 9000
Send a message via AIM to Faint Send a message via MSN to Faint
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWithoutModem View Post
I'm loving the posts by the immature 15 year old kids like Spazz in here. Pretty entertaining sh.t, keep it up.
Aren't we all?
Andrew
I am the liquor
Subtract from Andrew's ReputationAdd to Andrew's Reputation Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000 Andrew IS OVER 9000
08-28-2010

Quote:
Yes, I was trying to have a serious conversation with you Spazz, but you are incapable of having one because your too close minded. You only see things from one perspective, and if someone disagrees with you BAM you call them Vidol. I want no part of this conversation, you are a terrible person, and you should be ashamed of yourself. All you do is lie, hate, and blow things out of proportion, you also never say please, thank you, or goodbye. I don't want to talk to you anymore, and I certainly don't want to be your friend.
you're.

iRoach
lulz
Subtract from iRoach's ReputationAdd to iRoach's Reputation iRoach is a novice
Send a message via AIM to iRoach Send a message via Skype™ to iRoach
08-28-2010

I still love forums and the fact that somehow, every time a new thread is started, people will eventually get called names and these huge debates get started. Where is the love man?

Anyway, just watched all the montages again, and based on my long list of criteria as to what makes a good montage, I must say Dutchy and Exus have given me the most enjoyment and entertainment, and have won my vote.

Bravo gentlemen, bravo.
ManWithoutModem
Level 32
Subtract from ManWithoutModem's ReputationAdd to ManWithoutModem's Reputation ManWithoutModem is a novice
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXL View Post
you're.
you're opinion will have more weight once you stop going through changes.
DriftKing
n00b (level 8)
Subtract from DriftKing's ReputationAdd to DriftKing's Reputation DriftKing is a novice
08-28-2010

voted for M2

love it so much
Warhero
dont be salty
Subtract from Warhero's ReputationAdd to Warhero's Reputation Warhero is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Warhero
08-28-2010

I voted for M2. It was the only one of them I didn't watch though.
::SK MEDIA::
Level 28
Subtract from ::SK MEDIA::'s ReputationAdd to ::SK MEDIA::'s Reputation ::SK MEDIA:: is a novice
08-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xWARHER0x View Post
I voted for M2. It was the only one of them I didn't watch though.
Ehm ok? You should watch it dont you think.
Warhero
dont be salty
Subtract from Warhero's ReputationAdd to Warhero's Reputation Warhero is a novice
Send a message via AIM to Warhero
08-28-2010

No not really.
SpaZZ
Level 26
Subtract from SpaZZ's ReputationAdd to SpaZZ's Reputation SpaZZ is a novice
Send a message via AIM to SpaZZ
08-28-2010

Quote:

Yes, I was trying to have a serious conversation with you Spazz, but you are incapable of having one because your too close minded. You only see things from one perspective, and if someone disagrees with you BAM you call them Vidol. I want no part of this conversation, you are a terrible person, and you should be ashamed of yourself. All you do is lie, hate, and blow things out of proportion, you also never say please, thank you, or goodbye. I don't want to talk to you anymore, and I certainly don't want to be your friend.
I actually called you Vidol cause you said I can't jock your swag. But it's kay if you don't want to be my friend, it'll be tough but I'll get over it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
My polo game isn't even fair.